help... i'm scared

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ~emm~, Apr 19, 2008.

1. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

well yesterday night... i was being fingered by my SO, and the usual routine started to become quite painful. i was close to my second O of the night so just forgot about it and continued to cum. after i was done it started to hurt even more... kind of a sore feeling that I've never felt in that area before in sexual acts. so quite worried we started investigating what was causing the irritation and then we both spotted it.

to the side my hole one of my virginal lips had swollen up , so it appeared. it was sore when i touched and looked like it had been filled with liquid just like a blister.

i went to sleep worried and as soon as i woke up the next morning i checked it to see if any change had taken place. It was back to normal. there has been no problems since then but has anybody got any suggestions or ideas of what caused this irritation?

neither me or my SO have ever uncounted an STD so that ruled it out for us but I'm scared and am curious to know what caused it or what it actually is.

2. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

The word "blister" immediately makes one think of herpes, but it's unlikely that would have healed itself overnight, and I think the first time one has an herpes outbreak it's normally accompanied with flu symptoms. This would be a good time for you to Google herpes and read up on it, but I doubt that's your problem. I caught the virus a decade ago, and it took a good week for the blisters to heal, plus with me it was several blisters. If you had it before and this was a recurrence, I suppose it's possible, but I'd still be surprised that it would heal so quickly.

I'm sure others will have a better idea of what it might have been.

Is it possible your bf nicked you with a fingernail?

3. ramah

ramah New Member

Is it possible your bf nicked you with a fingernail?

i think thats what happiened

4. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

my boyfriend has no finger nails and was inside me at all times.

5. loveit247

Gold Member

Call me old fashioned, but if you are really concerned, call your doctor.

6. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

If it's anything like has happend to me I wouldn't worry about it. Usually when it happens to me it is caused by dry humping but it has also happend just from him fingering me and rubbing on my clit when not enough lube or I've even had it occur without any sex related activity. Sometimes my thong would just be pulled tight in a weird position like if I was sitting in a way I don't do very often.

I've never really worried about it, but it has gotten pretty painful but like yours the swelling always goes down by the next day. There have been times where one lip was like twice the size it should be and I had to be very careful putting on panties and jeans because it hurt. Hahaha. Sometimes I've found it helps to put on neosporin type cream or vaseline until it goes away.

I never notice it when we have enough lube to keep everything well oiled Hahaha.

7. mace85

mace85 New Member

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV...

But blisters like that usually result from burns, friction, or allergic reactions. There are other reasons, but typically those are it. If it is a clear fluid, it is usually not infection. I say usually because there are always exceptions. Are you using a new laundry detergent or fabric softner? How about a new lube or lotions?

8. natsuko

natsuko New Member

I agree with lady's post.

It started to hurt and you didnt stop or change what you were doing, thats what caused the irritation.

If you other guys read her post, it doesnt say she has a blister it says that the irritated area was swollen and looked as if it was filled like a blister.

It was mostly just a friction irritation, and sometimes happens if ur not lubed up enough or worked-up enough, and next time somethings painful dont continue... unless that what your into. :brow

9. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I have had that happen before, usually from friction or not enough lube, as stated before. Hope it is better. If you are really worried, just see the doc...

10. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Based on your description in your posting I do not believe it is a std like herpes. Instead what I do believe it is irritation due to being fingered. If your bf does not shave everyday and he performs oral on you it can lead to irritation. Plus I wonder if your session did not go longer than usual or you did something different like using a toy. Finally I also wonder if your irritation may be due to the fact you were not properly lubricated. Without more information it is difficult to decide which one it may be.

My recommendation would be to use some lubrication, water based is probably the best if you are using condoms. Also if you are worried about std then going to your sexual health clinic at your local NHS hospital or if Wales has a walkin NHS then going to one of them in city centre might be worth your time.

11. HardRocker

Gold Member

Maybe ~emm~ will let us know what became of it. It's been a month now, I hope all is well.

12. jonfunch

jonfunch New Member

well sometimes a guy pushes his finger up against the wall a little to hard so it might be that.

13. Wirenut

Wirenut New Member

I've heard of dirty hands causing this sort of irritation. He didn't chop habenero peppers earlier in the day did he? Wash all you like, it still burns to rub your eye later in the day, I can imagine how it would feel in more sensitive spots.