Help...I'm a virgin and bf seems to big for me..

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Disos, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Disos

Disos New Member

I'm a virgin and recently my boyfriend and I tried to have sex for the first time but his penis just felt like it was too big to fit inside me and it hurt like hell even when it was only the tip going in and I gave up. Any help is appreciated.

2. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, try using lots of lube. Relax, and engage in a lot of foreplay. Make sure that you are good and ready before you start the actual intercourse. :) It really shouldn't hurt as bad as all that. Or, you could just stick to other stuff, and start using fingers, small toys to get your vagina used to having things in it without tensing up.

3. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Yep, lubricant is always good and have him go down on your for longer to warm you up better :D

4. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

I really doubt its the case that your bf is too big. More likely you're nervous. There are other options to penetrative sex when your starting out. Incidently lubricant is only going to help a little if its a case of you not being able to relax properly thats different.

It takes a while to get used to being with a bloke. For me it took me ages to get used to snogging a bloke with an obvious erection, and even longer to get used to having a naked bloke wandering around my room. You shouldn't feel nervous, or if you do then your desire to have sex should be enough to overcome it.

Try doing different things with each other, it doesn't even have to involve oral sex, just masturbate together when you're snogging get used to touching him intimitely and him touching you. For me that was the biggest thing about sex, once you get used to that the actual penetration will be easy.

5. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

It was nearly impossible for me to penetrate an ex of mine for the first time -- took many tries. But after we finally made it, she was looser than average (until she started kegeling). She was 39 at the time, and hadn't had sex since she was molested as a teen. I think it was an involuntary tightening -- maybe like a muscle spasm.

6. Blitzz

Blitzz New Member

Try keeping that foreplay going for longer. It will widen as you go, and soon you will feel ready for the big one. If your nervous, talk to him about it, he will most certainly understand and help you overcome. Lue is great aswell, but try keeping the foreplay going for longer...

Cheers
    Michael