Help? I can cum easily when masterbating.. but not during intercourse? (i'm a male)

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jimmytucan, Aug 3, 2007.

1. jimmytucan

jimmytucan New Member

Hey.. I'll try to keep this short!

Basically... my girlfriend and I have noticed that whenever we have sex, I don't climax for a long time... I've never once cummed during intercourse inside her (with a condom on of course)... it seems the only way I can get off is by pulling out, taking off the condom, and then masterbate myself off onto her...

On the other hand, when I masterbate (with her watching or alone) It seems like I can cum in a few minutes, tops.

We've tried everything, at first we thought it was the condom so we tried anal sex without any protection, but I still wasn't able to ejaculate.

Is there something that we're not seeing here? There's absolutely no pressure being placed on me or her about this issue, we're totally open about it -- just we'd like to at least once have me finish inside her hehe!

2. Aubrey1972

Aubrey1972 New Member

Jimmy...I'm assuming you are pretty young. Its probaly just the thought of wanting and needing to do it that keeps you from doing it. Dont put so much pressure on yourself to do it. Usually for most men its the opposite, cumming to quickly. So your SO should be well pleased by the time you get through. It could be the type of condom...what are you using? More that likely the inability to cum is coming from all the worry about not cumming. Relax dont think about it and have fun. It will come (cum) with time.

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Jimmy said
    If you are wearing the condom for your protection then
    you messing up as anal is the surest way of getting a STD.

Otherwise I can only suggest that you leave the 4 Sisters on thumbs creek
    out of your sex life.

Hiker

4. cook74

Gold Member

Why dont you ask your girl friend to play with your cock after she has cum, maybe a little bit of hand, a bit of head, then try to slip it in just before you are ready to blow. Get tests to make sure you are both safe because ( for me anyway ) sex cant be to fun if you have to worry about consequences.:)

5. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

WOW!! Someone else reads Charles Bukowski!! I'd say lay off of the masturbation for a while and when you make love make love. Don't make orgasm the goal. Make having fun and feeling loved be the goal. Something most men will never say is if you take ego out of it your own right hand is the best sex you ever had. I know it's a lonely business but the physical feeling is great, also addictive. Once your body gets accustom to the feelings of masturbation the less intense physical feelings of actual sex just no longer will do it. Stop masturbation a month and by then your problem will be gone.

6. thorshammer

thorshammer New Member

damn, ill trade problems with you anyday haha, i cum somwhere between the 3rd and 7th stroke. enjoy your 'problem'. i know a lot of girls whod wished i had that!