Help getting in......? :(

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Jeff, Aug 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff

Jeff New Member

I have a problem that I am not really sure why it happens. I have been sexually active since I was 16 and now I am 20. When I was 16 and before i was having sex with my g/f I had a vericosil (not sure of spelling). Well I started having sex and I get erections pretty easy if the mood is right. But my problem has come that I have a problem maintaining or keeping an erection capible of intercourse. Its like i put on the condom and then go to enter my girlfriend(2nd girl had sex with) and I am not hard enough to enter. It is like we can actually have sex 1 of 3 tries so some nights we just get discouraged and call it a night at the foreplay. Most of the time we have had everything go perfectly smooth we have been drunk. Which strikes me as odd. At first I thought this was just a problem with me getting nervous or me just psyching myself out since it didnt work the last time. Now I wonder if the surgery has anything do to with what happens. I just know I need some suggestions of what to do or who to see....or what even to think. I am really turning to this forum because I am lost. I come home 3 times a year if that and I can barely have sex when I want it. Please help me

2. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

What is "vericosil" ??? You speak of surgery. Whats that about? If this is all a urogenital problem that you've had surgery for? If thats the case you may want to speak to your uroligest about this.

3. Jeff

Jeff New Member

Vericocele is a process where they bypass veins in the testes that have become enlarged and allow blood to remain around the spermatic tube and teste area. This can eventually lead to infertility but yet i have had this fixed but am worried that it could also lead to other things like poor erections? things of that nature. I am in military and finding a urologist in the area i can go to and be covered by insurance or anything is pretty hard as of lately.

4. crusty

crusty New Member

What about if you dont use a condom? I find that condoms kill the mood for me, I take it off and its all fine again, they cause too much anticipation, ruin the "moment" so to speak.

5. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Are you a party animal?

It may be because your dick is so used to being drunk, and when you are sober it has a problem of full erection!

6. Jeff

Jeff New Member

I wouldnt say i dont over do the party scene but i do drink pretty heavy when i do...(i figured it would be the total opposite) ...but i realize that when i am drunk that i have absolutely no problem.....but thats not how i like to have sex all the time....I do agree that the condom seems to really kill the moment...for i have to find/put one on in middle of messing around.... I really do apreciate you guys taking the time to answer a few questions...so i dont just go run to the doctor and start freaking out.

7. catfish

catfish New Member

I dont think you need go any further, Your regular medical Doctor will tell you in a hurry dont drink and expect an erection, Alacholism will kill it also lots of medication will do the same. Blood pressure medicine that is caused by alachol is terrible for a good sex life :( :( :(

8. Jeff

Jeff New Member

Thats not it...it works when i am drunk not when i am sober....go figure...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.