Help for overweight couple

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Sheilah, Jan 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheilah

Sheilah New Member

I am looking for some advice on positions for an overweight couple. I love missionary and he likes me on top but I am very heavy and feel as if I am crushing him. He can't seem to get a good rythym (sp) other than missionary. Any suggestions?

PLease no overweight bashing. It took all I have to post!
    :eek:

2. jódame

jódame New Member

You know what? I don't think you'll ever have a problem here with people making fun of you. Everybody is a person, and EVERYBODY enjoys sex! That being said, missionary is a great one. You should scoot to the edge of the bed. He stands at the end of the bed and holds onto your legs. You'll get a great angle and lots of free range of motion. This one also works well if you flip over onto your belly. Feels great. ;) You can also modify this to be you on your side with one leg on his shoulder. He can straddle your other leg and it'll be a new angle.

Here's an idea for girl-on-top I found online: This time, you can place a couple of pillows under your own butt and she can take her designated mark.

While on top, she should lean back and place her weight on her hands whilst using her feet to motion herself up and down on your hot rod. Once you achieve a rhythmic coordination, you'll wonder why you didn't let her do this from the start!

As well, she can ride you in the reverse way; you can bend your knees and she can simply turn around, and voilà. She's better off squatting in this position, but because it requires very strong legs, perhaps she can just grind her body back and forth against your member. This is very good for clitoral stimulation.

Hope this helps!

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

Unless he's complaining that you're crushing him, or he's having trouble breathing, there's a good chance it's all in your head. After all, he says he likes you on top, right? Still, there are many positions that can work well. If missionary isn't your thing, then what about spooning? Reverse cowgirl can work well, and you won't be placing your weight on his chest if you lean forward. Doggie can work very well too.

We can give you suggestions, but it's really up to you both to try them out and see what works best for you. :) Good luck, and have fun!

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Jodame said:
    Thats a good position for anyone it gives you a lot of leverage (or should I say him) Its also a good position for people that have short penises as
    you can get the whole thing in.:sf

PS no we dont bash people that have serious questions,
    Just teens that have no business being here.

5. Dreama

Gold Member

Aww. Don't feel bad. I'm overweight too, and I wouldn't dream of posting in a place that was any less than nurturing. :) I hope you have fun here!

6. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Hey, I think that you'll always find yourself welcome at SF! As for positions, perhaps try having him put your butt up on a pillow, then he kneels and pushes in you that way.

7. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

Favorite of ours, although i usually pull up the top leg rather than up on his shoulder.
    Also doggy works well for this sorta thing.

8. dreamin_starz

dreamin_starz New Member

i have the same problem.. me and my boyfriend are overweight and we have always wanted to do doggy but my butt is too big and his penis is too small.. we have tried everything that i cant think of and it doesnt work.. if any one could think of something please let me kno... i would really appriciate it...

and sheilah as for being overweight its nothing to be ashamed over.. something u could try is to squat on him and ride him like that.. i kno my guy goes nuts... and something else is that u can let him go on top for a while as i see this work more often than not with me.. i mean i do get on top every once in a while but for most of the time i let him be on top becaz he is bigger than i am and believe it or not that weight helps with the whole body pushin against mine.. =D

good luck and never be ashamed of who u r!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.