Help for all the jealous guys with slutty girlfriends/SO's

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by BassDude, May 3, 2008.

1. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Gentlemen:

I can help you with this problem. Have your slutty SO join SF, and tell her to PM me. I will run your SO through a series of treatments that will virtually eliminate any memory of past lovers. Now, no treatment is 100% effective, but I'm confident it will erase memories of any lovers except one. And one is MUCH better than the 5, 10, 20, or more lovers with which you now compete.

BD

#1 BassDude, May 3, 2008
    Last edited: May 4, 2008
  2. Dreama

Gold Member

LOL, BD. I can't believe there are so many guys that actually perceive the pride and joy of their lives as being able to be a girl's first fuck, to put it bluntly. Really, guys! I know for a fact there are ten million ways to spend your time much more efficiently. If you need a list, you can pm me and ask for one, if you're that desperate. :poke

3. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Sorry for the sarcasm, Dreama...I simply couldn't help it. You'll just have to punish me...

:spank

BD

4. Dreama

Gold Member

No need to be sorry. I was thinking the same thing. However, I'll still punish you! Hold still! :bsdm

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

There sure does seem to be a lot of guys out there who just can't handle the fact that their girlfriends dared to have sex lives before the two of them met. Why do you suppose that is? Personally I pity these guys and put it down to a combination of being completely out of touch with reality and a serious lack of maturity.

You never see any women coming on here and pouring out their hearts about about how many pussies their man's dick has penetrated before they got together, do you? Why do you suppose that is?

I guess it's because the sexual double standard is alive and well. It's normal for guys to be sexually active with as many women as possible, but if a woman behaves in exactly the same way, well then, she's "damaged goods."

How fucked up is that?

6. Dreama

Gold Member

It's very fucked up! Double standards are fucked up anyway, and it just shows you that especially in America, the standard of the woman who isn't supposed to have/enjoy sex with anyone besides the person she marries is still alive and well. That's fucked up.

7. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I would definitely have to agree with you two on the double standard thing. If it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander. And there ya have it...

BD

8. twentythreeshoe

twentythreeshoe New Member

I think you're being incredibly dismissive of this. These guys aren't bastards by choice, there's a very strong ethic at work in certain cultural mileux where men really believe in a way things should be. They just need help moving out of that ethic, ie, having their hearts broken and remoulded - and just yeling at them to grow up doesn't cut the mustard.

Apologies for high horse-ing it, just laying down the facts.

9. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Believe me, we've all tried all that. We've tried being supportive and understanding, but these posts just keep coming and coming, and I think we're all a bit fed up.

We've tried pointing out that if he truly loves his girlfriend then he must realize that the person she is now is a combination of all of her life experiences up to that point, and naturally that includes all her sexual experience.

We've tried saying that all this agonizing over things that happened before the two of them even met makes absolutely no sense.

We've even tried pointing out the hypocrisy of some of these guys, many of whom have rather checkered sexual pasts themselves, for having the audacity to judge their girlfriends for doing nothing more or less than they themselves have done.

It's true that many of these guys were raised to believe in the way "things should be," but part of becoming a mature adult is realizing that that we don't live in an idealistic world.

The way things should be is rarely the way things actually are.

If you go through life stubbornly uncompromising in your principles, you'll most likely end up a very sad, frustrated, cynical and lonely person.

10. Dreama

Gold Member

Dude. The way things should be??? So women should be perfect, pure, virginal beings, and men should be able to sleep with whomever and everyone's supposed to be all happy? Because that's basically what these guys have suggested. They're mad when their girlfriend has had prior experience, call them whores and damaged goods, but they can go out and sleep with the whole town and it's cool? And that's the way things should be???? Hell no, I have no sympathy for someone who promotes this tragic double standard, and for anyone who would call someone they love a whore or damaged goods. So these guys should just grow the fuck up, really. Punishing a significant other with childish behavior just doesn't cut the mustard.

11. Goldenlion

Goldenlion Banned

No double standards, imo it applies to both.
    Personally i've only slept with one person before in my life and thats my current girlfriend.
    If we ended up splitting, i'd wait again until i was in love to have sex.
    My gf has had a few one nighters before me etc... and now wishes she met me first because she felt how powerful the gift of giving yourself to a true love, knowing nobody else has touched you. It upsets her that she cant do the same for me.

A lot of guys are alright about girls sleeping around and some others just dont like the idea that their woman is a bit easy.
    Its opinion and you shouldnt have a go at people for their beliefs.

If a guy sleeps around and expects his woman not to then i agree, he needs to shut the fuck up.
    But if he's like me and does as he believes, then you guys need to keep it quiet.

12. Dreama

Gold Member

I don't think it's cool to be displeased with your partner for things that they did before you were even thought of. I feel like it's a bit self-centered, and that's pretty fucked up all on its own. You should celebrate the experience your girlfriend has. That's made her the chick you love. She shouldn't have to wish away parts of her life because you deem them morally unacceptable, in my opinion.

This is what you said in the stripclub thread. How is it that you can have guilt free sexual fun without or your girlfriend, but she wasn't supposed to have experiences like that before she met you. Not trying to be rude- just trying to point out that someone else isn't morally up to par for your taste seems disrespectful.

13. Goldenlion

Goldenlion Banned

There is a big difference between going to a stripclub for a friends birthday at the age of 18 and having sex several times with strangers.
    I was single, only 18 and it really wasnt my idea.

I never said i had a problem with stripclubs. I wouldnt give a flying toss if my gf went to one at some point before we met.

You really are trying hard to make me into a bad person aint ya ? really petty you.
    This place is to "help" people, remember ?

14. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Hmmm...perhaps I am being dismissive at this point. Read my other postss from these types of threads, and you'll see a lot of empathy, encouragement, reasoning, etc. Perhaps I just grew tired of repeating myself endlessly?

My friend, you are entitled to your opinion, as am I.

Cheers,
    BD

#14 BassDude, May 4, 2008
    Last edited: May 4, 2008
  15. Golfbuddy

Golfbuddy New Member

Because they know that if a husband cheats on his wife, the chivalrous moronic legal system will rake him over the coals...

Also, she doesn't have to worry that she's been duped into raising some other slag's offspring.

(Paternity testing aside.)

Finally, because not every guy who spreads his legs gets laid within the next 24 hours. Why do you think so many women marry fat ugly rich guys?

16. Dreama

Gold Member

The only way I can respond to that is to feel sorry for every single woman you've ever come into physical contact with. You're a sad, sad man, harboring so much sexist hatred as you do.

17. Golfbuddy

Golfbuddy New Member

Oh and I forgot... because when a man cheats on his wife by sleeping with the nanny, as he departs, he is generally not rewarded for his behavior with a large chunk of his wife's estate.

18. Dreama

Gold Member

No, and women who cheat are just as bad. But you can't automatically say that every single woman is going to try to screw you over, as you have been.

19. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Hey Dreama, I'm thinking maybe we should all show Golfpuddy a little mercy, ya know? It sounds like he's quite pissed because his wife had an affair, he discovered years later that he was raising some other fella's child, and then when he made that discovery, his wife left him and took half of everything. Or that's what I infer from his posts. I could understand his posts if all this transpired in his life.

BD

20. Dreama

Gold Member

Alright, I'll back off. I guess I should show the guy a little mercy, as that theory makes a massive amount of sense. Let him say whatever he has to to feel better about his life I guess.