[Ask a Girl] help a girl out plzzzz :):)

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Lover4You, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

Have always had problems finding perfect fitting jeans. I have a very full butt and a small waist. The pants I get obv have to fit my butt but since my waist is small, they're too loose at the hips. I normally where the very low cut jeans and I feel like they're falling off my hips and the only thing keeping them up is my butt. Aaah. I don't really like wearing belts because I wear longer shirts and it looks funny under them. :( where can I find some jeans that work for me? Or what brand? Thnx! <3

2. OverSinged

Gold Member

You know, I used to have that problem myself XD It's probably different since I'm a guy, but try Levi's, the cargo/carpenter's usually fit me well.

Of course, I've lost weight so now none of them really fit

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

lol...thats tooo funny. slutty has the exact same problem..big ass and hips...tiny waist.......if they fit her big fine ass, then you can slide your whole hand down the back of her pants because the waist is sooo loose! i'll tell her about this thread when she gets home maybe she can help...lol and it may be helpful if you were to post some pics of those "proportions" you were describing....hehehe...thnx

4. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

exactly!! Hubby loves it but when yur taking care of a toddler, having to hike the waist up is not convenient. And lol im almost 8months preg now so the proportions are just a bit off at the moment haha. But yaay! Almost done! :)

5. slickdick

slickdick Member

applebottom jeans!!