Hello

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by gunney, Dec 8, 2012.

1. gunney

gunney New Member

Hello, I’m Gunney and I would like to say hi to all of you wonderful people. I’ve been searching for a site, group, or some type of social network that would allow me to share my interests, activities and special circumstances that are unique to people with my disability. One thing that I must say, is that I admire the apparent honesty and straight forwardness shown by many on this site and look forward to sharing the same in the future.
    Well, I guess it’s time for me to tell you all a little about myself. I’m a military retiree and currently working assisting other veterans. Unfortunately, I’m recently going through an amicable divorce, but so far, have not had any problems in that regard. I have two wonderful children; well they’re not children anymore, a girl 23, and a boy 22. I live in the Tampa Bay area of Florida and I love to fish, hunt, and participate in the shooting sports, boating, ride bikes, exercise, auto racing and love most anything the great outdoors provides. I most certainly would like to share those interests with someone of the opposite sex. What can I say; I just love the company of a woman and who knows, maybe she just needs to get a man’s perspective regarding some unique situation. Oh wow, I’m looking at what I just authored and I have to admit that I sound pretty good! I’m sorry to let you all down, but I do have a few flaws. Yes I know, know way, right?
    Ok, so here come my special circumstances. Let me take a big breath as my heart rate is starting to increase. I’m a cancer survivor, prostate cancer to be specific. Since my surgery seven years ago, I’ve been without sex. The little guy can’t lift himself up anymore, and I have a problem with leakage. Oh I still have orgasms, during my alone time, but really miss the touch and taste of a woman. I certainly love the taste of a woman and pretty much can get into most anything they may like, or fantasize about. I don’t care to re-marry, but I miss a woman’s company, especially one who likes my interests. I know quite a few that may be interested in some casual time that may lead to a little play, but I’m the type who feels that it’s wrong for me to lead a woman into thinking one thing, and then to disappoint them with my situation. I don’t want to be dishonest and one of my best traits is my honesty. How can I find a woman who likes my interests and can sexually deal with my special situation? Please don’t get me wrong, I don’t have to have a sexual relationship to enjoy the company of a woman. I want a relationship where each understands the others unique circumstances, enjoys each other’s company with no strings or false hopes attached, and each may provide insight and help with each other’s worldly problems. So there it is. I hope I can be a valued member to this wonderful community.:nerv

2. newtoital

newtoital New Member

Hey Gunney,welcome along to the forum.

Hope you enjoy SF.

3. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Welcome :)

4. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Welcome to :sf