Hello

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by lostlady115, May 5, 2006.

1. lostlady115

lostlady115 New Member

Hi folks. A new member here. To be honest, I felt quite comforted by the posting of "Rose" who said she was "way to shy for this", and I suddenly felt better. But what was even more encouraging was the soft tones and kindness in the responses she got. Like her, I am new to this. I'm here to chat, learn and explore. It would seem that I am in good company. I'm married, and looking for ways to better (not that it's bad) my sex life with my hubby. He's quite open to things, and I thought it was about time I get off my duff and join the ranks of the 'risky'!! Hope ya'll will help!! Look forward to hearing from you soon. -Thanks!

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Welcome to :sf! We have a lot of good information, start doing some searches and view our articles. Don't be afraid to contribute to a post or make your own thread. :)

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Welcome to SexualForums, 'Lostlady115' !

You are right. This place is so easy to learn from.
    No questions are stupid. No responses are "wrong".
    It's unlike any forum I've been a part of, for sure.

and to think we discuss the most intimate of subjects - S.E.X.!! :whoa

You will, indeed learn many things here, and learn how to get past 'inhibitions' and pleasure your husband like never before.

You will also learn how to let him know things that have been locked up, deep inside you. It's quite a liberating message board.

Again, welcome, and jump right in. we're harmless. ;)

4. etexboy38

etexboy38 New Member

Well I am new as well. Don't know the ages, I am a senior but I don't count my self as old. Have many experiences and not sure how to send them to you at this time. We'd have to talk a bit as I am a bit timid when I don't know you. My wife and I do not have the sex thing anymore; I don't know why, just one, it ended. But I have a relationship with a younger woman that she had same thing with her hus. She was put there for me. Lovely woman and now, I am in love with her. We do many exciting things, that is when I get to see her. It's good to me to see a husband and wife still loving one another. I wanted that but all seems to have drifted away. I've taken her on cruises, nice vacations, etc., but the play is not there. I will continue my things with my Angel. Don't want to bore you but I didn't mean to get into my personal things but been around enough to have some many nice ideas. Tell me something you've tried and I will come back and see your side of things along with mine. AND, you do not have to reply if you feel you do not want this. It's totally ok. Thanks. j

5. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Jeez I feel young ...

6. Thorn

Gold Member

Hello and welcome to our little corner of the world wide web lostlady. :)