Hello ^^

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Imjustme, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Imjustme

Imjustme New Member

Hi, I'm imjustme or you can call me Amy.

I took a human sexuality class last year and I found it tonbe a VERY informative class. I still have the text book and sometimes read it over to re educate myself about it. :nod:

Another thing to know ahead of time is that I am Autistic. So when I see something bothering me and I act really brash or whatever, just know it's nothing against any of you, it's just me and my isms. Things that don't seem to be a big deal to other people, they are to me.

Anyway, this community sounded like a good one, though I am pretty young to the world of sex, I'm a virgin you see and I have a hard time keeping friends and meeting new people. Online I'm a bit better at it, but not in real life, I'm really shy and keep to myself quite a bit.

It's very nice to meet you guys and I hope I come here more often in the not too distant future.

I also wanted to join here because I want to talk about sex to other people, but it's so awkward of a subject for many, so I figured an online community would be good for that sort of thing.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Welcome to the forums :) Feel free to poke around and ask/answer any questions you see fit

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

Welcome to SF. We try to make it easy to ask and tell about your sexual curiosities and interests.

4. Imjustme

Imjustme New Member

Thank you for the welcomes! :)

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Welcome Imjustme. :)

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hmm, that sounds like a lot of people I know, myself included. I used to call it being bitchy, maybe I need to have myself properly diagnosed. :ugh

Welcome to the forums. :)

7. Imjustme

Imjustme New Member

^There are of course other parts of the diagnosis other then just being sensitive, but I just wanted to warn you guys just in case it happens here.

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks for that.

I love you avatar, btw. :)