Hello sexual forums/who can answer this

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by YouCannotSinkTheSea, Apr 15, 2015.

1. YouCannotSinkTheSea

first off whats up sexual forums? im new here so go easy on me. this place looks like my new place to come to when i need to discuss the sex. ill start with this. i wrote this on another forum but theres about ZERO traffic so i found a forum more specified to my needs.

So my ex and i were together for 5 years and i broke up about a month ago for infinite reasons and we've been going on and off since. Its been absofuckinglutely hectic. I should warn you, we are both completely psychotic and its magnified when it comes to our currently undefined relationship. Crazy CRAZY for each other and both of us are a crazy ex. Very confusing time for both of us and its spawned some new experiences. One happened last night.
    Last night we talked about possibly getting back together and I told her no (knowing I'd probably change my mind the next day). I''m sleeping on the couch after falling asleep to some netflix. It's like 3 a.m. when i hear "WAKE THE FUCK UP". It was her, in my house standing over me. First I was scared thinking someone was about to rob me or some shit but when i realize it's her I get angry and ask why shes here. She says my reason for telling her no is bullshit and insists we get back together or I give a better reason. Of course i take her back almost instantly. Within a couple minutes of hugging and having a brief moment of peace, were talking about how badly weve hurt each other recently.
    She starts getting super pissed about it and punches me square in the ballsack. It fucking hurt but I told her i deserved it (i probably deserved more than that). She felt a little better but i could tell there was more anger held inside her sexy, fiery, latina, focused, insane self. Her dark straightened hair was sticking up like a lions mane. I told her if hitting me makes you feel better then do it, I deserve it. She hits my sack again. At this point I'm getting turned on by her anger which I almost always do. But for the first time in my life I'm enjoying this type of phyiscal pain. I'm half crying half laughing at the situation, not understanding it completely. She moves in for a breakupmakeupfightsex kiss and stops. I read her eyes and said you're not done are you. She grabs my balls and squeezes until I scream. Then slaps me across the face. She squeezes my balls again and kisses me while she squeezes harder. She bites my lip hard and stops right before I'm about to give in. I was busting through my jeans, I've never seen her like this, ever. Where the fuck did she learn this? Is this all just natural? I took her virginity and I've never done anything close to this with her so what/where the fuck???
    I've never in my life thought I would be into this kind of stuff but my god was I wrong. We calm down a little bit and look at the clock. It was like 4 in the morning. She says do you want to go to bed, I say yes. We go into the bedroom and lay down. Maybe half a second later shes telling me how much of a dick I am. I take advantage and tell her she deserved it. Shes furious. She rips off my pants and slaps my balls. Shes saying things like take it back. I say no and she slaps harder and harder until I say ok ok ok I take it back. She tells me I'm going to fucking pay. Oh god. She slaps me, grabs my balls and tells me to get my belt. I do and when I give it to her she tells me to get on all 4's. Im scared. She whips my ass hard as shit and I collapse on the bed rubbing my ass. She hits me 2 more times, not as hard. I tell her it wasn't that bad. She grabs my dick and starts jerking me off. She slaps my balls until i go flacid and then jerks me again until I'm hard. She slaps me and jerks me again. At her slightest sense of pleasure she slaps my face or my balls. Then she jerks me until im about to cum and stops. She edges me a few times and hits me some more.
    Then she got on top of me and just sat there looking at me, breathing hard looking sexy as fuck, I wanted her to impregnate ME. She rides me looking me in the eyes the entire time and hitting me when she thinks im enjoying it too much. I fuck her however she wants me to, every position however she wants me to fuck her. She chokes me at some points and slaps me constantly. She finally cums in missionary with her head laying off the edge of the bed and I cum with her, one small thought away from cumming deep inside her not birth controlled pussy. We smoke a cigarette and do it again and then pass out.
    I've never done that before. I don't understand. Why did I like it? I'm 23 and i thought i knew all that i liked sexually. Is this even healthy? btw we mutually broke up this afternoon if anyones wondering. my main question is why did i like this? i have a strong desire for more.

CLE32793 and Sweetlysad like this.
  2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Welcum :)

BlueCollar likes this.
  3. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Hello and welcum! That's quite an into.
    I am not sure that I can help you at all with your question.
    I wish you all the best of lucky looking for an answer.

4. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

Welcome to the site :) Getting punched or slapped in the balls wouldn't be my idea of fun, but hey if you like it... that's what counts man.:) Far as being healthy? If they are getting punched or squeezed to point of you screaming, hard to say,,,I know my gonzoes are kind of sensitive wouldnt take much to make me scream if they got punched. lol:D

5. Barent

Verified Gold Member

If you keep this up you're going to have major problems. This girl sounds very mentally unstable and I suggest that you either stop seeing her or tell her that there'll be no more of this rough stuff, because she isn't in control of herself. Try to find a BDSM group online, to communicate with or, better yet, see if there's anything happening in your city, and take your questions to them. You need to understand that this isn't for everybody, and there's a steep learning curve for the advanced lifestyle of BDSM, if that's what you're looking for. Some people shouldn't even be doing it. This type of activity has to be safe, sane and consensual, you can't just hook up with a nut job and expect them to understand this. The only thing you and your girl seem to have going for you is that it's consensual, and if somebody is off their rocker as much as she seems to be, then it sort of negates that too. Sorry to sound negative on your first post, but that's my opinion. Good luck.

CLE32793, ply and 10_3XL like this.
  6. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Well...

The extent of "abuse" she put on your genitals would probably be ill-advised to do more than once every rare while. I mean, the human body can tolerate a lot, but if it's to the point you're screaming out and she's really hitting/squeezing that hard ... yeah, probably not the best idea.

I can't really advise you on the emotional stuff involved. You know the situation way better than I could guess at from what little I can glean from the above. My opinion on reading this, though? You two should probably not be involved with one another. The constant back-and-forth between love/hate and together/apart may be good fun and workable for now, but think about in the long run. Could you see yourself still going through that and being cool with it 1 year from now? 2 years? 5 years? 10? 20?

As for the "I'm 23 and I thought I knew all that I liked sexually" - you'll probably never know all of it. Partly because you might not be able to/willing to try everything and also because what you like sexually is a pretty subjective/dynamic thing. What is a turn-on right now could later be of no interest and vice versa. Try to avoid locking yourself in; keep an open mind; and enjoy the ride.

7. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Bdsm is hot but find someone more stable to do it with and get some help for yourself as well.

CLE32793 likes this.
  8. swordfishtaint

swordfishtaint New Member

Live and Learn, Live and Learn

CLE32793 likes this.
  9. YouCannotSinkTheSea

i appreciate your concern. if its all about my physical safety, she knows my limits even though shes only done this once. i guess i should have stated that i myself and more concerned about the psychological effects when it comes to health

10. YouCannotSinkTheSea

i like waht youre saying epsecially about never knowing all of what ill like sexually. as for the long term emotional stuff? yea i understand that it doesnt look healthy with the back and forth stuff. as of right now were what makes us happy and we just have a very strange way of going about it. if what makes us happy changes then it will stop. but until then, fuck it. makes me happy

10_3XL likes this.
  11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I just wish not having read that and am too stunned to comment other than to say I would not wish that on my worst enemy yet you apparently enjoyed it; go figure!
    Fucked is fucked :eek:

BlueCollar likes this.
  12. YouCannotSinkTheSea

in response to AGFUNK....yea thats us.

13. Barent

Verified Gold Member

This kind of stuff is not supposed to be done in anger, although if it's agreed by all parties involved to role play such a scene for dramatic effect, that's fine. But, the way you wrote, it sounds like she is actually taking out aggression on you in a fit of rage - and unless it's supposed to be assumed that it's part of an act, no responsible person would say that this is healthy, either physically or psychologically.

#13 Barent, Apr 16, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
    YouCannotSinkTheSea likes this.
  14. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Yeah, I'm with @Barent on this and can't endorse what's going on and say "Go for it!" if it is out of real aggression and not a part of a role play. The level of abuse/aggression is really unhealthy and needs to be addressed somehow.

Going back and re-reading your original post, it seems like you are taking pleasure from the sense of danger and risk, as well as from the submission to her desires. Those are perfectly healthy things to pursue, but in a very different setting than the one you described. Like, two (or more) people who know beforehand what they're going into and have a safeword and all that sort of stuff. Where you are right now is essentially a perversion of a healthy BDSM-type sexual encounter/relationship, and things could easily get to a Point of No Return and one or both of you could end up permanently harmed - physically, emotionally, or psychologically.

15. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

I would be concerned about my physical damage as well, pain to the point you are screaming isn't a good thing, not trying to sound like a smart ass but there's a reason why you are having that intense pain. The nerve reactors are saying "Knock it the fuck off you're killing me" you bang your hand with a sledge hammer or jump into a campfire the pain factor is the same and says the same thing. It's your brain saying saying "watch it damn it you're fucking something up!!" So yes I would be worried about this practice could lead to permanent ball damage.

16. BlueCollar

Gold Member

Welcome to SF. Enjoi yourself.
    *hands you an ice pack*
    Use this to ice down your balls. :cool:
    Some advice- As Gavin Rosdale(singer for the band Bush) once said "There's no sex in violence".

Barent and YouCannotSinkTheSea like this.
  17. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Whew.....welcome. ...but that's a toxic relationship. Everything deserves a second chance and you have done that. Got create some space and end it in my opinion

18. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Welcome to SF..We wont slap or hit you in the balls here..just drain them xo

19. scurlock1971

Gold Member

Nice response Candela.

20. jdm320

Gold Member

welcome
    Good luck with your predicament. I wish I could help.