Hello, New to the forums

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by halfkrazy, Dec 20, 2007.

1. halfkrazy

halfkrazy New Member

I am a male, self employed, married.
    Some of my hobbies are playing guitar, song writing, oil painting, woodworking and computers.
    I am a biker, I enjoy taking long rides down a winding country road.
    I love the outdoors, there is nothing better than nature, with the exception of having sex out in nature.
    I am also a home nudist...nude whenever possible. when I lived in the country I would go out in the yard nude or lay out and suntan nude...now I live in town so not much chance of that, and I don't live near any nude beaches so that is out also. Maybe when vacation times arrives I can find one.
    My wife and I both love sex very much, We met online, so we had a lot of cyber sex and phone sex before we finally met in person.
    I am into straight sex, anal, oral, light bondage, masturbation, mutual masturbation, spanking, water sports and I really enjoy helping my wife out with female ejaculation. We have soaked the sheets and ourselves many times since we discovered that neat little trick. And I am always willing to try new things...But no pain...
    Anything you want to know, just ask...

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

That was a first class introduction! You sound like you'll fit right in around here. Thanks for joining :sf!

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

OMG!! Would you PLEASE give a class on 'Introductions"? that was great!

I feel like I know you and your wife - and we welcome you with open arms. I've enjoyed some of your lovely short prose in 'Erotic Literature" section. Keep up the good work!

Rose :rose

4. andthensome

andthensome New Member

Hello and welcome to the forums. ;)

5. halfkrazy

halfkrazy New Member

intros

Thank you all for the welcomes...I have enjoyed this site, been doing alot of reading.
    and rose, I have more stories and poems on my own website, I think I put the link in my prof.