Hello. introduction text...erm

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by David DS, Jul 30, 2017.

1. David DS

David DS New Member

Hello my name is David and I live in London. Not too hot at intros so I'll go with some random facts and tendencies!

- I work for a small theatre.
    - I am Scottish though my father was Italian.
    - I travel alot and have developed some fetishes around exhibitionism and voyeurism.
    - More fetishes : white cotton, both on myself and others, wet see through, "wifebeaters" (thats the vest not the hitting of people) - both on myself and others, vampires is also a fetish and goes with submission/domination tendencies. I love the idea of powerful women, a big turn on is a nude lady able to look me challengingly in the eye, makes me go all gooey.
    - other stuff like ladies panties and tights, i seem to get a kick out of wearing something i would like a woman to wear
    - i have some bi-curious tendencies, i am very visual and love to look at a nice cock or 5
    - I love this place and found it through those men at google though computers are not my thing.
    - I really like erotic art and make my own though these are very poor indeed mostly. But I enjoy it!
    - I dont like cake, rudeness or 'the passing of wind'.

Is that a sufficient and appropriate intro?

Good to be here and connect x
    Love Dave x

2. Katya Venus

Katya Venus New Member

Hello! I'm engaged in Pole dance! There are many beautiful girls who can share their panties (for a moderate fee) after training, as well as household panties and even possibly a photo). There is a large range of sizes. And also selling new sexy panties, even for men on all issues, write in a personal message.

3. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

welcome and have fun here

4. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Hello and welcum :)

5. MissScarlett

Gold Member