Hello, I'm a virgin

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by HotNChubby, Oct 17, 2010.

1. HotNChubby

HotNChubby New Member

I'm a virgin, but I don't want to be one anymore.

I want to lose my virginity, but I'm afraid to. I don't want to have sex with some stranger and end up regretting it, but I'm also single, so it's not like I can ask a boyfriend or anything.

I'm not very good at being seductive when people are actually in front of me, because I feel stupid when I try and people think I'm very innocent, even though I'm really not.

I feel like I'm going crazy because I want sex so badly, but I'm still afraid.

Any advice for a confused virgin?

2. jakey1610

jakey1610 New Member

Hey im in the same situation :) If you like it would be cool to chat over MSN or sumin then if we got on well could have cam sex, i know its not quite the same but atleast its a milestone!

Private message me if you do or if you dont want to :) ill be waiting xxx

3. HotNChubby

HotNChubby New Member

I have had cam sex (and phone sex), actually.

I'd just like to actually have sex.

4. Ready2Please

Gold Member

I didn't have sex until I was 19 years old but I was hanging out with Sailors and Marines around that time. I think I had sex for the first time with a former boyfriend of mine. I was shy also but for some odd reason we hit it off and end up making out and having sex.

I wish I had waited for the right person but years later. I found out that my ex was killed in a helicopter crash. So in the end I was glad that I experienced it with someone even if he is deceased. :(

Don't do it with any stranger. Make sure you do it with someone who atleast cares for you. If you do it too soon or do it with someone who doesn't care about you. You may regret it. I know I did several years later but when I found about his death I was relieved. Not sure why just was.

So think long and hard about this before you jump into something you aren't ready for or not wanting to rush it.

R2P

5. HotNChubby

HotNChubby New Member

Yeah, one of my requirements is that I have to have known a guy before I have sex with him, and that's partially because I live in a big city and I don't want to get hurt.

I don't feel like I should be having sex because of my age, because most of my friends are virgins, too. I don't know what makes me want to have sex, I've just been this way for a long time.

6. Ready2Please

Gold Member

I wish I had waited. Don't do it because everyone else is doing it. Wait and hang out with friends before you do it. Join a sport or something then maybe you can find a guy that way.

Good Luck! I'm off to bed after drinking 4 jagerbombs and one margarita.

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

8. Godiva

Godiva Member

Thanks for quoting my threads CL! :)
    I was about to say...
    Well here is my 2 cents:
    I waited and while i semi-regret it i had moral hold ups and such, you seem to be ready so i say "go for it girl!"
    I think you need to firstly find that special someone. There is no shortage of those willing-let me tell you. So simply put, you need to get yourself in the dating game and find someone special you think is worth it!
    If you're a clubber, then club! But if that's not your thing, don't pick up there!
    Go hang out with your friends and meet friends of friends. They won't really be set ups but it's someone you know isn't dodgey because they know them and will warn you. OR at places of interest (library, or gallery etc).
    Lest but not least, you can try the internet. I accidentally found the love of my life on a photography website, became best friends and 6 months later ending up in a relationship with him.
    Now, on the seductive thing...if a guy likes you and you try and fail- you probably passed...and if you really do fail, he'll think you're cute and still be turned on, even if you trip over yourself- happened to me...lol. SO! Just try to be confident- i know it sounds cliche- but that's all that matters. Try some moves in front of a mirror. Plus the only seductress-y thing you need to do is a "look", which is basically something you cannot control and happens naturally when you want something, or someone turns you on. It's all in the eyes and subtle signals. Plus guys tend to make the first moves anyway- so go with the flow!
    HTH! :) Good luck!

9. RoyaleWithCheese92

RoyaleWithCheese92 New Member

You took the words right out of my mouth!

10. ksn

ksn New Member

I didn't lose mine until 23. Trust me, you have plenty of time. The more you worry about it, the less chance it will happen.