Hello everyone...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by TruBlu28, Jul 30, 2010.

1. TruBlu28

TruBlu28 New Member

I'm a married and unsatisfied female here looking for advice of how to get my husband (who is 15yrs older then me) back into the swing of things that we had when we first got together. It may not work, but I'm trying to get my sexual needs fulfilled...I'm rather horny all the time and there's things I want to do.
    I've been thinking of going outside the relationship to get my fill...if you're interrested PM me....or if you've got some other ideas....

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Im sure you'll find no end of ideas here TruBlu.....:D

welcome to SF:welcome

3. igor

Gold Member

I think we would need some starting point. Such as are you 20 and he is 35 or are you 70 and he is 85? (Anyway, welcome to :sf from an unsatisfied male).

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Welcome to SF, TruBlu.

I think most of us here would rather help you figure out how you can light his fire again rather than risking your relationship. Like Igor suggested, if you can give us some more to work with, maybe we can help you come up with a plan. Like how fast his disinterest grew, what kind of stress from work, drugs/tobacco/ alcohol, etc.

I see from your profile you're 28, so that answers one question. Any healthy man of 43 who doesn't abuse his body should have plenty of gas left in his tank. That isn't close to old these days. If that was old, I'd be dead.:eyes And I'm still doing it.:D

Start a thread in the General Sex Discussion area and you can help us pick it apart. We aren't docs and therapists, but we are interested in everyone's sexual wellbeing. That's what we do around here.

5. TruBlu28

TruBlu28 New Member

:lolOk....yeah, I'm 28 and he's 43. At first, it was wicked hot and we did it at least 3 times a day...everyday or so. But now it's maybe once a week....or once in a few weeks like it is now.
    I give him credit since he works up to 6days a week, but he could at least show interest...
    I guess what's lacking is desire...

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

Hey, Tru, you aren't getting any credit to your post count in here. If you want to open a new thread about your troubles in the main forums, I can merge the last few from here into it. Or not, it's up to you. I just wanted you to know we can do that.
    HR

7. Lucky

Lucky New Member

Well, you are young and he ought to be still interested. Are there any kids involved, that slows things down a lot. Any big weight gain or other physical distraction involved?

I say first off, get yourself a really sexy nighty, when he gets home have the house lit with candles and mood music playing. Have a drink he likes ready for him. Bath in some bath oils prior so you smell terrific and if that does not get the message across to him, in all honesty, you might suggest seeing a therapist. If you are thinking of straying, you are risking the end of your marriage. It would be worth the effort to find out why he is not interested.

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

Welcome to SF.

9. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Welcome, TruBlu. :)