Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fantasien, May 17, 2007.

1. fantasien

fantasien New Member

For those that know me, I have had a few different things going on and a lot of different tastes. I have taken time to find myself and I have come to understand myself a little better.

I have come out as a M to F Pre-Operative Transexual. In my journey I have found that I had always felt different from other men and that sexual desires and my social and gender identities did not match my social upbringing. Although, I have gone through my life presenting as male and continue my journey as such, I still feel that, I am more of a woman, than a man, Socially and sexually.

Although some people confuse transexuals with what they see on Jerry springer, we exist as persons whom go through a life that is completely different and are not part of a fairy tale that's made amok on television. I see myself as any other woman in society that just wants to live as any other woman would. Many of us go through struggles of remaining stuck in a society that doesn't accept the sexual, and gender differences that we maintain in our minds and hearts.

Being a transexual, is completely different from a Gay man or Woman. It is more of how we identify ourselves with our bodies as well as our social upbringings. Some views of other transexuals are different and fluctuate. I am just pointing out my observations of my own journey.

I would like to welcome anyone from the forums whom would like to now more to send me a PM or make a post here in this thread. I would also like to thank you for who ever responds.

#1 fantasien, May 17, 2007
    Last edited: May 17, 2007
  2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

[​IMG]Hi, Fanny! Long time, no see! I'm glad you keep checking in with us. And glad that you are getting in touch with yourself. We miss you around here.
    :rose

3. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Yea, Thank you for the welcome home!

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

So you've decided to undergo transgender surgery?

ETA: I didn't mean to be rude, btw... Welcome back, Fantasien :) I just noticed this part of your post:
    I'm curious, why have you chosen to present as a man?

#4 Bluesy, Dec 13, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2007
  5. TemptMe

TemptMe New Member

I don't know you but welcome back. You have to be honest with yourself before you can be honest with anyone else. It sounds like that is just what you are doing. The past few years, I have come to learn that even though much of society likes to judge a book by it's cover, I cannot. Or, atleast, I try not to. It's wrong. All I can do is accept people as they are and try to understand their point of view. Anyway...kudos to you for doing what you feel is right. :) You have to do what makes YOU happy. And if people cannot accept that, then they really aren't worth your time. I wish you the best.

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

[banana] Hello Fantasien [/banana]
    I'm sure you will be accepted here as a person,
    and that's what counts. Not your sex.

Hiker

7. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I'm not sure. You just made a good point.