Hello Everybody!!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by SexyBeto, Nov 26, 2010.

1. SexyBeto

SexyBeto New Member

Names Berto, and his is my introduction forum

Obviously i'm new :p, I am a straight heterosexual man, I yahoo'd this and it seemed pretty cool so I joined. Currently a UT-Austin student and I am looking forward to meeting new people and expanding my social circle. I am also a little fuzzy on the rules so please go easy on me, Thanks to all who read this. :D

2. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Dang, seems to be a few of us from Texas joining of late. I've only been here like 2 days now. Welcome. :)

As for rules, look here.

3. SexyBeto

SexyBeto New Member

Yeah I'm not sure what they mean on #3 other than that i'm fine.

Maybe cause Texas is so conservative lol

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

What about number 3 do you not understand. If you do anything listed under number 3, you get banned. It's that easy. Buuuut I'll spell it out for you.

These violations are subject to a sanction up to and including, permanent ban, depending on (cumulative) severity:
    • Falsification of one's date of birth Meaning if you give us a fake birthday, you get banned
    • Flooding, and other forms of spam Don't flood, or post "spam" (stupid shit or pay site crap)
    • Content that jeopardizes the board's legal status- Posting anything that could potentially cause :sf issues. Liiike, plagiarizing of an article, linking to copywritten material withtout permission from the copyright holder. (in other words, don't copy paste full articles that aren't made for the public) Also, don't post about ANYTHING that is considered illegal in the United States. If you talk about it, you'll first be warned, then banned.
    • Passwords or cracks to SF or any other website - Don't hack and don't post passwords to other accounts. Like, if you have a demonoid password you found so you can download free movies, DONT SHARE IT
    • Harassment of, or threats against, other SF members. Don't be a douche, dick or inconsiderate asshole.
    • Hate speech and general trolling - Content whose primary purpose is to incite or promote hatred towards an identifiable group: Wiki - Hate Speech Trolling covers a vast array of behavior but mainly revolves around members who consistently post in a manner which they know will upset others, members who insist on going off topic to serve their own agenda (which has nothing to do with the topic at hand) <--that's pretty understandable
    • Senseless or unrecognizable content don't post off topic things or total jibberish
    • Uploading Photos and Videos to the gallery, albums or videos section: This site allows its members to share photos and videos with each other. However, uploading photos or videos that do not belong to you is strictly forbidden.
    • Images, avatars, or links to images, of minors - by minors we mean anyone under the age of 18 at the time of the image/footage being taken
    • Linking to sites used to defame this site or any of its members - Don't link to other forums or websites you think are better then us. It's just downright rude and we don't like it. Also, don't link to any websites that are used to hate on our members.
    • Blatant attempts to deceive the membership - Such as falsifying gender or age for the purpose of disrupting the board or taking advantage of member(s).

If you have anymore questions about the rules, ask one of us mods.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.

5. luvbug

Gold Member

Welcome to SF!

6. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

7. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Welcome, Berto. :)

8. SexyBeto

SexyBeto New Member

You pretty much clarified it and I took some extra time interpreting all violations so I think I get it

9. SexyBeto

SexyBeto New Member

Thanks All who have welcomed me to this site, it looks really interesting and sexy :)

10. nurseharley

Gold Member