Hello all. I need ---urgent--- advice.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Hirgy, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Hirgy

Hirgy New Member

So, I'm going to meet a girl tomorrow (whose been with quite a few guys,) something will happen tomorrow (possibly BJ, HJ after a make out session.) It will most likely be a one night thing and I will probably not see her afterwards, so I was wondering: What can I do to minimize possible STD risks with the above mentioned activities. Can I minimize those risks to a point where the risk is almost nil, if so, how? Should I be worried that I will contract anything from one encounter? Thank you all and I really do appreciate your help!

2. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

foot job, hand job, boob job I believe are all safe, I could be wrong but I don't think so

Now, you are safe with her giving you oral if she does not have herpes in her mouth, but the only way to know this is if she has had a check up, however you could use a condom they are really the only thing that protects to a extent against STDs

For intercourse same goes as the above, if she has tested your ok but you should always wear a condom when your not in a monogamous relationship

Hope that helped

3. Halogen

Halogen New Member

condoms all the way! If you just get a HJ, you don't need to wear one, but any time you're exchanging bodily fluids, whether it be a blow job or sex, a condom is a good idea.

4. Hirgy

Hirgy New Member

Thanks you two!

Wouldn't it be a bit weird if I strap on a condom for a blow job? Would she take it the wrong way? I would think it would be a bit awkward. So I take it there's a decent chance that I can get something from one blow job? Maybe I'm being more paranoid than I should be? <shrug>

Thanks again. Would still like to hear from more people.

5. SWEEETEEZ

SWEEETEEZ New Member

They have condoms that have different taste orange banana etc very nice for her taste good ive used/but def a condom

6. Halogen

Halogen New Member

Contracting a disease through BJ is about the same risk as sex, especially if they have open sores.

And if she objects, you can always just say "I'm a freak about protection. I just don't want to put either of us at risk." :)

7. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Yes if you are worried about seeming awkward just get a flavored condom the she wouldn't think anything of it

8. Steel

Steel Member

If you gotta worry that much about getting an STD with this girl…. JUST SAY NO! No A$$ is worth dying for!!

9. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

In the legal brothels in Nevada the prostitutes put condoms on their clients for all oral sex activities, so no it's not weird at all. You can still contract AIDS, HPV, and herpes from oral sex.

10. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I'm with Steel. You want a nil risk? Hook up with someone you KNOW is safe.... maybe with the intentions of trying to make it last. (Irony coming from the ex-swinger, eh?)

11. LadyMissie

LadyMissie New Member

Well condoms do a decent job sometimes you can still get herpes from her. Say that she has it around her butt and your nuts rub or bump up against there enough. You could possibly still get herpes that way. So if you really are scared just stay with the HJ, BJ, and Boob job.

12. HardRocker

Gold Member

I sure wouldn't eat a girl that I didn't at least know her recent history. And I'd like to know nobody else's dick had been in her for at least 3 or 4 days.

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

What Puss said, I think???

14. g8rguy

g8rguy Member

15. HardRocker

Gold Member

Y iz she tawkin funy?

16. Steel

Steel Member

But how do you know??? You don't!! Unless you insist on a test, you never know... I had a buddy who seriously dated a girl for about three years only to get warts from her. She had only been with two guys before him. I'm scared shitless of STD's....they lurk in the dark and no flashlight I've ever seen detects them!

17. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Hirgy, You are meeting a Girl for the first time.
    And You said you would never see Her again.
    And You are worried about getting a disease from Her.
    So why are you seeing her and planning to have sex with
    Her if you never plan to see Her again

Hiker

18. Barbwire

Gold Member

I dunno, she must have pissed off the janitor. :eek

19. jaguar

jaguar New Member

I thihk puss n boots has been abducted by alians! We better keep a close eye on her for awhile!

20. Bluesy

Gold Member

And guess what? You can contract herpes even if you wear a condom because contagious areas aren't confined to the vagina/penis...it can appear on the thighs...the outer genital area. If you really want to play it safe, your best bet is a female condom because it limits genital contact even further. Herpes (and other STDs) can be spread orally, so use a dental dam or flavored condom for a BJ. And, truthfully, the only thing you can do is minimize risk, you can't nullify it. Every time you hop into bed with a new lover, you're putting your health on the line unless you're 100% certain they're STD-free. Personally, I wouldn't sleep with someone unless they agreed to get tested beforehand. And I might even ask to see the test results!