Hello again

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Spark, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Spark

Gold Member

It's been a while (six months I see!) since I've been on so thought I should probably do another introduction, there's been so much happened since then. Posted a link to what I said before at the bottom so I don't repeat it all, but basically I'm a 29 year old pre op trans guy finally exploring his kinky side.

I really don't know why I stopped posting here. It's the most welcoming site I've experienced for being able to be totally myself. I've been on and off various medication while I've been waiting to get things going and I think it was probably due to paranoia linked with that. I had a load of photos that I enjoyed sharing, because I think it's useful to see something a bit different sometimes, and I'll be putting them back up. There's also six months worth of photos since then that I'll be adding too - and my body's really started to change in that time.

Quite honestly now I'm at the stage where I know my body isn't how I want it to be yet, but I'm determined to enjoy it the best I can. Getting far more hairy has definitely helped. I've said yes to a lot more and had some fantastic and sexy experiences. This site kind of helped give me the confidence to do that. So thanks to anyone who was around then. Your comments helped me understand that not everyone has the standard idea of what they're into. I always knew that about other people, but struggle to see it in myself.

I look forward to posting a lot more on the zillions of topics that are debated here again, but if you have anything you want to ask me about then please do. I'm not remotely shy!

http://www.sexualforums.com/threads/hi.53375/

Sweetlysad and Candela like this.
  2. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

welcome have fun

3. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

Welcome back :)

4. Englishman

Verified Gold Member

Welcome back

5. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Hi & welcome back!

6. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Welcome back to SF xo.....You are a inspiration for people to be what they want to be!

7. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member