Hello, again...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Tydurden17, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Tydurden17

Tydurden17 New Member

Hi there, Tyler Durden here. Unfortunately, I have been away on business for a while. This is not to say that I haven't been checking in and seeing all there was to offer, but I have not done my part in the whole participation part, so I felt it best to re-introduce myself.

Here goes...

I am a 25 yr old midwestern male. I love fine wine, working out and women (not in that order). I am sexually driven and absolutely love all of the information out on this forum. A little shout out to 12barblues, he seems like a sex Yoda: respect.

I have a lady love, we'll call her A. I will never talk about her, as this is not her thing. Nor will I ever post anything of her (pics, etc.). I am here for personal reasons and feel that is enough to be said about that.

Sexual fantasies: I have more than a few. Typically, I surrender to the idea of just having a good ole fuck with a total stranger. Also, I have always wanted to take part in a gangbang. I don't know why, but the idea of a women so horny that she wants to get completely filled up is... hot.

I am straight and not the slightest curious. However, I appreciate all lifestyles and choices and have mad respect for anyone who is themselves. You would understand how hard some lifestyles can be, if you were from the "Bible Belt".

Anyway, enough about me. I hope to hear more about you.

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

3. policescanner1

Gold Member

Welcome

4. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

Nice intro. Welcome back! :)

5. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Welcome back Tyler! :)