Height Difference...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by sharky, May 25, 2006.

1. sharky

sharky New Member

I have been trying to figure out what positions will be easier for my girlfriend and I. I am 6'4' and she is 5'5, when I am on top, my shoulder is constantly in her face... any input is good

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi Sharky,
    Simple answer....Doggy!
    Try conventional, ball position, you standing with her on all 4s on the bed, her squatting on your lap, her leaning against a wall.
    Lots of variations and possibilities with tall guy & short girl just use some imagination with furniture/location ie bed is not the only place for good sex.
    Happy screwing..........
    :sex

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I'm a strong believer in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, but if you or she insists on you being the dominant partner try entering her while sitting upright on your knees while she lies on her back with her legs over your shoulders or spread wide. This position works much better for me than traditional missionary, plus it has a great view. :p Also, with this position I can stimulate myself, which always gets my boyfriend going. ;) :blowjob

4. pussycat69

Gold Member

I'm about 5'6 and my ex was over 6'4.Actually some of the best I ever had because we were very experimental with positions.But in general...doggy and me being on top was the standard.Try it all,see what works,be inventive.
    Have fun.

5. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I was 21 inches taller than my last gf. (I'm not tall; she's just short!) Never had any problems at all, except dancing was rather tough. Best position? Hmmmm.... standing, facing each other, beer resting on her head.... :brow

Seriously, just don't lie on top of her. If you want to face her, as in missionary position, stay up on your knees. Experiment a little. We really never had any problems fitting together.

6. BA95TA

BA95TA New Member

Im 6'1" and my wife is 4'11":lol and we can do ever normal position just fine. When missionary I just hold my body up with my arms straight(push up style) and sometimes just put my arms under her back and my hands are up near her head so I can grab her hair as well;) . I personally love doing her doggystyle, her on top and also with her laying on her back with me standing beside the bed, that way I can spread eagle her, or put her legs on my shoulders..etc. Be creative!!!

7. Mari

Mari Member

I am 5 6 and my husband is 6 2. Not a huge difference, but still, his shoulder never bothers me. It sounds like you're lying on her. You should be up on your elbows.

8. LilKitten

LilKitten New Member

I'm 5'6" and my boyfriend is 6'7" so we've also had to deal with this issue. We find that me laying on my stomach and him coming from behind works real nice or missionary. We've tried to do it standing a few times but it's hard because he matches up with my lower back practically rather than where he's supposed to be! It takes creativity but we always manage to come up with fun positions despite the height difference!! :)

9. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

We all know the saying:
    Necessity is the Mother of invention (Plato)
    :tup

10. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Rose... is that philosophy from you? awww *tear* they grow up so fast...

Anyway Sharky, experimenting with positions is half the fun .... ;)

11. Mari

Mari Member

Sometimes I stand on a foot stool so we're at a good height for each other. And whenever I happen to be on a step or something that brings me closer to his height, we at least take the opportunity for a kiss that doesn't require bending down. (Though reaching up to kiss him does match the feeling I get when I do it.)