Heels...

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Heely, Dec 3, 2004.

1. Heely

Heely New Member

Over the last few years I've developed a heel fetish- specifically high heeled platform shoes and boots. It's got the stage where I don't find sex half as enjoyable unless my girl's wearing a pair of sexy heels. If she's kitted up in a mini skirt and stockings, even better!

I'd want her to wear the heels or dress up practically every time we have sex but hate having to ask every time, 'coz I'm concerned she'll feel I only think she's sexy if wearing a pair of slutty heels!

I've fantasised about licking and sucking her heels when she wears them, but haven't asked if I can do this as I feel she'll think I'm some kinda sick weirdo!

She doesn't have any fetishes, so I dunno how to make her understand mine without just thinking I'm weird. Any ideas? Or maybe I am just a weirdo :D

Nick6 likes this.
  2. blade

blade New Member

i thinkn u should just tell her, i mean exactly the same thing u posted, tell her u have a fantasy and u want her to fulfill it.

Nick6 likes this.
  3. RB1

RB1 New Member

yes
    just do it
    you are even lucky you have a hot girlfriend right there in your bed - don't hold back

oh send pics of her in her heels and also without them to me ;)

4. dabody

dabody New Member

I haven't got a fetish for heels but I think certain types of high heels that ladies wear are damn sexy- like stillettos

Nick6 likes this.
  5. dabody

dabody New Member

Oh yeah Heely,
    wrt to your situation, I think you should just tell your girl. What's the worst that can happen? If you tell her, then she should understand that its cos of your fetish why you like her to wear heels when you're gettin jiggy. It might also kill any misconceptions she had of you not liking her unless she wears heels.

Nick6 likes this.
  6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

You say she doesnt have any fetishes????????????????
    has she told you that.
    You are afraid to tell her of your fetish for heels.
    dont you think she feels the same.
    afraid to tell yoy. So open up and tell her and see if she will respond then tell her every fetish you have then you may find that she has a few of her own that she was afraid to tell you about.

Nick6 likes this.