Heel, boy

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Gossipmonger, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Gossipmonger

Gossipmonger New Member

I know a lovely man who loves legs and heels. My friend moved into his house, along with her mega haul of stilettos. After a hard day at work, he comes home and cleans and cooks for her and in return she literally walks all over him. In flats, heels, trainers, stockinged feet.

Why? Because he begs her to, and because she likes it. He's well respected. She loves that back at home he licks the soles of her shoes. She likes that if people were to see under his shirt... And he likes the humiliation, loves when she talks about it. Loves me to watch, even. They both do.

He loves the way she treats his house, and his things - which to be fair is just how she is! She never cleans, never even wipes her shoes when she walks in to places let alone takes them off, puts her feet all over people's tables and chairs. Makes him near enough cum, apparently, even just those things! He's into her beyond belief. He goes round worshipping her dirty boot prints. She loves that.

Sometimes as a treat for him she'll find something he cares about and put it on the floor and walk on it in front of him and in front of guests. As though it's an accident. I've seen her do it. I just watched. Like people might watch a scary thing, where it feels bad but you still don't turn off that telly. I'm not saying I have no interest.

He's a dirty little foot boy and his rich mummy and daddy paid so much to get him where he is? Just my friend's little bootlicker, crawling round on the floor coming over the thought that any minute she'll come along and step on him again or invite her friends round to make fun of his little cock where she likes to show how the head of it the just about pokes out from under the width her shoe...

I think that just about sums it up. XX

He'll come even more tonight? Thank you for helping him crawl in the dirt!

#1 Gossipmonger, Jul 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
  2. Pusseyboy

Pusseyboy Member

Does she whip? I'd crawl on the floor for a whipper. No top. Thigh high stilettos? Any pics?

3. Gossipmonger

Gossipmonger New Member

She's never going to bother whipping anything. That would mean her having to shift her vain knickerless pussy lips off the couch and put some effort into something. She'll just lie there with her dirty boots sunk into your cushions waiting for another willing tongue to come along and taste on that sweet arrogance where she truly believes that there's always going to be plenty of mere mortals wanting to put in the work to get their faces soaked in it.

They'll want it so much....

4. Pusseyboy

Pusseyboy Member

They'll want it so much....[/QUOTE]

You might be right there!