Heated-Wire Hair Removers?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Logger, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Logger

Gold Member

There are several models of hair removers that use a heated wire protected by a plastic cage on the end, to trim hair. They advertise Bikini Line, but the instructions say not for the genitals, or nipples. There is a DVD and an 800 number for instructions.

I searched, but could not find, a thread discussing the Heated-Wire Hair Remover.

The instructions say to keep the heater handle 90 Degrees angle from the skin being treated. Supposed to give off a burning hair smell, and make the skin smooth. There is an exfoliator pad for after the heated wire treatment. The heater adjusts from 1 to 3 on some models, and 1 to 5 on the model I got.

You are supposed to move the shaver slowly across the area being treated, and move the wire steadily, keeping the blue light on the handle, steady, not blinking.

I have not tried it yet.

How close to the clitoris can I treat with the heated wire? One inch away, 1/2 Inch away?

How close can I get to my own nipples?

Amazon sells heated-wire hair removers, so I guess they are not real dangerous.

Any bad experiences?

//

ply likes this.
  2. SemenShooter

SemenShooter Active Member

None I'm just tagging this for replies too. I'm looking for something besides a regular shaver or Magic Shave when I want to trim back some of my under brush.

ply likes this.
  3. Logger

Gold Member

I just tried the heated-wire on my chest hair. There is a plastic roller that apparently has to turn. The Help line is only open Monday through Friday, 9-9. I turned the adjustment up to 5. With the lighter settings, the heated wire cartridge does not contact the skin as often.

When the roller turns, the heated wire plastic cage moves out to contact the skin. The instructions say to use patience, takes some time. Take 2 to 3 minute breaks. I keep the spare parts in my computer memory sticks box. I keep the DVD in the back of my smaller DVD binder. I keep the charger and the case in my Mail In box. Also my WIRE folder for instructions. I have too many good places to hide stuff.

4. panic

Gold Member

o_OLogger you have a clitoris?

ply likes this.
  5. Logger

Gold Member

My wife has a clitoris. My wife trusts me to trim her pussy hair. I am wondering whether to keep 1/2 inch distance, or One Inch distance from the heated wire. One CM or 2 CM?

//

6. ply

ply
    Gold Member

Is that like a NoNo ?

7. Logger

Gold Member

That is the brand name of the Heated Wire Hair Remover that I purchased.

ply likes this.
  8. SemenShooter

SemenShooter Active Member

Okay, let us know how you like it after using it some. But it sounds like it may not be what I'm personally looking for. I may have to keep to the Magic Shave cream for now. I don't care for a hot wire being close to my nuts anymore than a razor, even an electric shaver.

ply likes this.
  9. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Ill stick to my razors..xo

10. Logger

Gold Member

I tried out the heated wire on my chest the other evening. It seemed to make the remaining hair softer.

I watched some testimonial videos on You Tube. I called the regular sales number, they said getting close to my nipples should not be a problem.

Apparently the heated wire is not supposed to touch the skin, but just pass about an Eighth of an Inch above the skin. The heated wire heats up the hair strand, and it is crystalized back to the hair follicle, which is the part of the hair strand that is under the skin. Then the hair follicle is crystalized, overheated hair follicle falls out of the hair outer sheath pocket, when the exfoliator scrubber is passed over the treated area.

It works best if a long stretch of skin can be targeted for a run with the heated wire. Tipping the handle back a few degrees, from 90, seems to work best.

CLE32793 and ply like this.
  11. ply

ply
    Gold Member

So how does it work on a nice sweet pussy? Or on your gonads?

CLE32793 likes this.
  12. sandwich

Gold Member

I've just decided....I am never going to buy a hair removal system that comes with a DVD and an 800 number.

I know it's more expensive, but I've heard laser hair removal is the way to go (if you want permanent hair removal). It takes several sessions, but it may be worth it in the long run. Good luck!

CLE32793 and ply like this.
  13. Logger

Gold Member

The skin should be smooth skin, so that the skin does not wrinkle into a 1/16th Inch space in the plastic protective cage. If skin contacts the heated wire, the skin will be burned, slightly. May take a few days to heal. For my Gonads, I just used the Heated Wire on the base of my penis, between my Gonads and my Ass-Hole. I grabbed my balls, and pulled the skin tight between my ass-hole, and my balls. I stroked the heated wire upwards, and then downwards. When I smell burning hair, I know the heated wire is working. I have not tried the heated wire over all areas my scrotum sack, yet, but stretching one target area of the sack, to smooth out the skin, seems to work OK.

I used the Heated Wire on my wife's Bikini line, on the side of her pussy, between her legs. There was enough area to avoid contacting the clitoris. I started at setting 3, but raised it up to 4, then 5, then to 6, to get some better results. Buying the less expensive model, going only to 3 max, would have been a mistake. I am still having trouble getting the heated wire to start sooner, as I start to move across the target area of the skin. I seem to have to tilt the handle further back, to get the heated wire started sooner. I got some burning hair smell, so I know I got some results, but it was not clean shave in one session of 3 to 5 minutes.

//

#13 Logger, Feb 22, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
    ply likes this.
  14. Logger

Gold Member

I was having trouble keeping the cage extended, at the lower side of my wife's vagina. I was starting at the bottom, and stroking upward. Next time, I may try to get the roller going in a downward stroke, from the top, at the side, then downward, to the sides of the vagina.

//

ply likes this.
  15. Logger

Gold Member

I have trimmed my wife a few times. I am learning to put my fingers on her leg, and pull the lower vagina skin flat. The heated wire has to stay off the middle of the vagina. Just go up or down, one side or the other. Learned from experience to keep off the middle. The loose skin on the edge of the crack can get in between the teeth of the comb. "Ouch" is what I heard, but forgiveness seemed forthcoming.

My wife's pussy hair seems softer, and less dense. I have fun stroking her pussy, so I don't mind that the process takes a lot of time.

ply and CLE32793 like this.
  16. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

My husband & I discussed a NoNo. May still go that route. Thanks for the insight Logger :)

ply likes this.
  17. Logger

Gold Member

Search "Hair remover Cream". There are several new products available on the internet, similar to Nair, but less smelly, and easier to use. It may be less expensive than the heated wire. Or, you might consider using both. It takes a while, but some of the new lotions can be applied all over, without irritation. It is not a one-time application goes bare, takes a number of applications, but hair grows back slower and softer. Takes a number of applications to go bare. There is at least one site that compares results of the new creams.

My wife wants to leave some pubic hair at the top of the crack, so totally bald is not her objective. The heated wire allows me to control where I stop treatment.

CLE32793 likes this.
  18. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Me too, same results. :)

ply likes this.
  19. ply

ply
    Gold Member

20. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

ply likes this.