Heard the most wonderful thing last night

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Anotherday, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Anotherday

Gold Member

In a nice hotel for the weekend and after a nice night of dinner, drinking, and sex the wife and I were sound asleep and awoken by the sounds of the couple next to us. Well, more the sounds of the woman next to us.

She was in a full primal state of pleasure. Loud beyond belief with just guttural screams/moans/etc. Whoever she was she enjoyed this for at least a full hour. I've never been with a true screamer, but this woman is apparently capable of just letting it all out.

A little jealous, we of course decided to make a little more noise ourselves.

Would have loved to see exactly what was going on in there though, sounded incredible.

2. xeniadraven

Gold Member

When you hear someone else having sex theres that awkward moment where you have to decide whether or not to ignore it, or admit being turned on and having some of your own!

3. Meee

Gold Member

Or the awkward moment when you're both deciding whether to admit that you're hearing it, but the looks on each other's faces make it clear that you're both hearing it whether you admit it or not.

4. Anotherday

Gold Member

There was no deciding whether either of us heard it. It sounded like bloody fucking murder at first till she started in on the "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, I'm cummmmmmminnnng bit at the top of her lungs followed by sounds that may have come right off of the Exorcist. It went on and on for a solid hour over and again. She had to have orgasmed 20-30 some odd times at the top of her lungs.

Make no mistake this was the loudest and most primal I've ever heard anyone.

Made me want to go next door to take pointers from whoever was fucking her.

5. Stormrider666

Stormrider666 New Member

Well, if you really want to know... ;-)

6. tiffers

tiffers Member

damn and I thought I was loud LMAO

7. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Thats your cue to make your girl scream louder. Women do that, they have screaming competitions so that their man can bang them harder lol.

8. Kpussy

Gold Member

Well maybe you guys should've gone hard at it one more time to let them know you two were enjoying yourselves.. that could've turned into a four way!! Being invited to the other's room..