Heard about this place from my wife

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by genofunk, Aug 13, 2015.

1. genofunk

genofunk New Member

I'm AGFunk's husband. Soon to be ex-husband. Never really looked at this before. Hi!

I'm kind of chubby, but I'm on a new routine to get in shape. I have an average size dick but I'm pretty good at sex, as long as it's with the right person.

Into roleplay, telling stories, absolutely love anal (taking and receiving), I love licking, sucking, and getting sucked. And I really love edging and shooting huge loads, but haven't done it for a very long time.

I really want to try saline injections but I have no clue where to start with that.

Anyway. Looking for a new lover, but I'm just getting out of a very bad marriage and am out of a job at the moment so I might not be a regular updater.

rcc8611 likes this.
  2. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Not to seem... ... ... hostile, but you coming here as a member probably wasn't the best idea.

While I acknowledge that we have technically only heard one side of the story (AG's) - lots of it has been so universally recognized as Really Bad Shit that except for a few rare and surprisingly magnanimous individuals here you are unlikely to meet a lot of positive response - especially from the longer-standing members and friends of AG's (though I have a feeling most will ignore you when they see who you are in this intro).

Felt you ought to hear it from someone, and figured it might as well be me (since I'm used to being demonized for talking shit).

3. Barent

Verified Gold Member

I don't even know the details of whatever 10_3XL is talking about, and I don't really care to, but I tend to think that you should have joined anonymously, without mentioning your relationship with the other member.

Gingerbear, CLE32793, Candela and 5 others like this.
  4. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

As a friend of AG I have to agree with the @10_30XL on this subject. I don't like to pre-judge in other peoples affairs but I have to be loyal to my friends. :)

5. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Well welcome. Sorry to hear about your marriage. I was wondering what happened to her.
    Well good luck.

My issue with your intro would be that it almost encourages some people to take sides. ...I think that's how I want to say that.

12barblues and loves2ride like this.
  6. jt _couple2012

Gold Member

Well, they maybe planning a friendly divorce and stay friends. Sometimes divorce is the best solution for both partners.
    I wish you both all the best.

Englishman, loves2ride and Doitagain like this.
  7. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

Seems to me that you only "just now" joined in order to taunt her. I think you are a dick and I can't imagine anyone wanting to jump into any type of relationship with YOU. I'm glad AG will finally be away from your lazy ass.

Hope the best for AG'S life going forward. She deserves someone who will love her and care for her in a Loving, Supportive way.

8. BlueCollar

Gold Member

I don't think this place will be a good fit for you. AGF is well liked well respected member of SF. SF members are very loyal to each other for the most part. Especially our female members. We take issue with anyone who causes them discomfort.
    So, my advice is move on. Otherwise your short time here will be pretty fucking rough.

CLE32793, lucky5338, 10_3XL and 5 others like this.
  9. MissScarlett

Gold Member

Couldn't agree more

10. David4020

Gold Member

Yeah the problem with your post as I see it, is the mentioning of AG and you've just come out of a very bad marriage with her. Now none of us know what goes on behind closed doors. But there was no need to bring any of this stuff into it on here.

11. David4020

Gold Member

This all fine, as i've just said and others have said he definitely didn't need to say certain thing's in his post. But people should also realize, no on knows what goes in behind closed doors between partners/husband and wife. We are just on the net virtually like that or not it's true.

12. MissScarlett

Gold Member

No we don't know & I'm sure there'll be other sides to this story but AGFunk has developed friendships and relationships with people in here. One of the reasons I prefer this site to others is because it's friendly & in the main close-knit.
    It would be like her husband going over & introducing himself to a group of her friends & expecting them to welcome him with open arms. We will always be "team AG" just because of the time she's been here & things she has disclosed. I think there are many alternative sites he could join anonymously if he so wished. There is an expression a boss of mine used to use "you can't not know what you know" and that's the problem here. There are things we know & that's enough for me

CLE32793, whybother, 10_3XL and 2 others like this.
  13. David4020

Gold Member

I agree. But as I said he could of left out some thing's he put. And no one would of been any the wiser.

MissScarlett likes this.
  14. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

This is not just a sex board it's a community. We get to know each other and make friends. We are here to support and advice each other.
    I am not sure what you motivation for joining is.

15. jt _couple2012

Gold Member

You guys are beautiful... Love u all:p

CLE32793 and genofunk like this.
  16. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Nah, we're nasty and mean and quite possibly Evil. We're like one of those crazy cults you hear about in the news all the time.
    Anybody else thirsty? I just made some Kool-Aid.
    :p:p:p:p

17. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Im saddened that you would mention AG's name,We have seen her come her in dispair and asking us to help her,She came here for advice trying to work out her marriage to you and all you can say its bad..I feel for the both of you but I have to say I feel more for her because of the baby,Who knows if you will be man enough to help her support this little guy that belongs to the both of you. Marriage is a commitment for better or worse.Seems to me judging from your post,You did nothing wrong.When you have a breakup in marriage,you will have friends that stay with you and friends that stay with her..I think Ill stay with her because I think you were classless in embarrassing her,Hurting her and making her cry like we have seen..Go on with your big bad self and go find another lady to hurt like you have her.The sooner she gets away from you,The sooner she can be happy again!

18. glock27

Gold Member

I am still afraid he will change his name, come back and we will be nice to him. I think we treat all new men like shit just to be safe. Lol jk

10_3XL, loves2ride and Englishman like this.
  19. genofunk

genofunk New Member

Thanks for the advice! I fully agree. I also believe the exact thing in regard to her. Marriage is a commitment for better or worse. But by cheating on me for so long instead of ending the marriage or not even starting it. I think she was classless in embarrassing me, hurting me, and making me cry. And if she actually finds someone else who wants a monogamous relationship, she will go on with her bad self and hurt them too. I did get away from her and as you can see from my original post, I am trying to become happy again.

I think that to have a successful marriage, there has to be things that each party does for one another to love them for. Apparently she would rather do things for others to love her for.

I won't be going out mindlessly looking for a victim to hurt, as I believe she would. I will be looking for a person that will actually do something for me to love them for.

20. Candela

Verified Gold Member

As Paul Harvey would say..."And that is the rest of the story".......Please keep this private between yourselves !

lucky5338 likes this.