Headache While Masturbating?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Aces Wild VII, Sep 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aces Wild VII

Aces Wild VII New Member

I recently within the past two days got a headache while I was masturbating. I am sexually active and I also masturbate often. I haven't been sexually active with a partner for three days, but masturbated yesterday and today. Yesterday I was masturbating and I started building up a headache in the back right of my head and as I got closer to my orgasm, it was painful when I cummed. I tried again today, and the pain was so strong, that I couldn't carry on. It hasn't happened ever until yesterday. Any suggestions, or comments? I have a feeling it may make my sexual life a living hell.

2. abraham

abraham New Member

you are right dude. If you knew how valuable your sexual fluid is, you would totally give up the idea of masturbation. Masturbation is Ok for women because they never Cumm as you call it. Women enjoy full body multiple orgasms without cumming. And that's why they are so strong in the area of SEX. Any pain in the body is a signal that something is wrong. Too much masturbation may lower blood pressaure which can be the cause of headache. I can't say more because I am not a health professional. Get any book written by "Mantak Chia" and you will see how true you are about your own comment, "I have a feeling it may make my sexual life a living hell"

3. Aces Wild VII

Aces Wild VII New Member

So just lay low on the masturbation, that's no problem, but what if I get a headache while building up my orgasm while having sex with a partner. That's what I am worried about.

4. Kaanin

Kaanin New Member

Go here

Hey theres already a topic on this, I suggest you read it, its a good 2 pages, and totaly worth it.
    Go Here!

5. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Closed.

Thanks Kaanin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.