head for her

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by itsallforher, Nov 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itsallforher

itsallforher New Member

my girlfriend gives me blowjobs all the time and its always above satisfactory... we really dont get many chances for me to go down on her, but when we do get the chance i wanna make it right. any advice from the ladies on whats the best technique or way to do it?

2. KoenigNazgul

KoenigNazgul New Member

Use your tongue by licking with broad flat strokes. Before you do anything kiss her all around her vagina. When you go to the vagina kiss and lick it slowly and gently. Time is your friend here, the more time you spend on her vagina the more blood flows to it and the more sensation she will get out of it. I hear that some women do not like to be licked directly on their clitorus try licking around it, here communication is key, as your women what feels good to her.

Those are my tips.

3. hero

hero New Member

Also, lick the underside of the thighs first. When licking the clit, go for the G-spot. Its about 3 inches from the opening and located at the upper side of the vagina. Its kinda rough and you'll know it when you get there. She'll know it better than you though :brow

4. iamjustme

iamjustme Member

5. hero

hero New Member

Anally cool :tup

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.