He won't give me oral

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by SunshineDaydream, Mar 26, 2012.

1. SunshineDaydream

SunshineDaydream New Member

I ask my boyfriend often to give me oral, but he always refuses too. Love him with all my heart, but it's something he hardly does. On some nights I go crazy cause I just want to be pleased so much. Last night I started to cry cause every guy I've been with all don't like it and I end up finding out when I'm in love with them. I love this guy, sex is great but I want oral as well. It's not like I'm dirty cause I use a special vaginal wash that takes away oder and such. I'm just stuck now and frustrated cause I'm tired of being with guys who always don't like it but than ask me to do anal which I believe is unfair. I refused to do anal with him, cause I'm not getting oral... but he still continues to ask. Please help.

2. hudel

hudel New Member

find a girl who does it ;-) i bet it wont be a problem for him if hes allowed to watch ;-)

3. Kermit

Gold Member

:( i hate it when that happens to women. I love going down myself so not sure all the usual excuses. But you two need to have a long intimate talk. not just sexual but intimate to get to the nitty gritty to the issue. An open honest and frank discussion.

4. Kermit

Gold Member

There needs to be a "like" button on SF! LMAO!

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

No we don't, Kerm. That's for people with no ability to write that they like something.
    :tup is meaningless when tossed about at the slightest opportunity.

6. octavius

Gold Member

There are tons of guys who like giving oral. I am very enthusiastic about it. Maybe you should find a guy that's more compatible with you. It doesn't sound too promising if he's not into it by now....especially if he's tried and doesn't like it. Definitely don't give him anal if he's not reciprocating your needs. He sounds pretty damn selfish to me.

7. Kermit

Gold Member

OP seriously, a discussion is needed, you're not being satisfied. If he is not mature enough to engage in a serious frank sexual discussion, he's not someone you need to be with or having sex with. That's my two cents but it should come with the territory to be able to discuss sexual matters like adults beyond mere dirty talk.

As for the anal....I always find the concept of guys who are more than willing to perform anal sex but look at you crazy if you want to give it to them...okay i'm on a tangent but it's a funny thought lol.

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

I agree that you're doing the right thing. If he refuses to go down on you, you shouldn't give in by doing anal with him. There's a give and take in a relationship and he's obviously not giving but wanting to take take take.

Talk to him, tell him how you feel. Ask him why he doesn't want to go down.

9. SunshineDaydream

Thank you for all your replies, I'm planning on talking to him about it. I'm glad you all agree with me. :)

10. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Yep talking is good, but have you thought of manufacturing a situation where he is pretty much confronted with the inevitable. Do you walk around the house naked or the bedroom? Could you walk up to him 'aligned' to his face. I don't want to get too specific here but, when its staring you in the face, I'm not sure many guys could turn it down. Especially if its hot out the bath and neatly prepared.

Honest.........I am trying to avoid too much detail but I think you know what I mean to get things going?

11. Mittimer

Gold Member

So you're saying go shower before my man gets up and wake him with a face full of pussy?

I'm down for that ;)

12. xeniadraven

Gold Member

i thought everybody did this?!..........................nope, just me then i guess lol

To the OP, i wonder if he's lazy? I've never met a guy that has not enjoyed pleasuring a woman, however i have been whinged at by an ex that it was difficult for him to keep going and that it did put him off sometimes.

Maybe it would be worth asking him if he'd use a vibe aswell as his tongue??

Good luck hunni xx

13. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

It's compromise, like in other parts of life.
    SO he SHOULD make an effort and try giving you oral.
    If / when he does, be very patient and encourage him so you don't change his mind. Not knowing the guy here. Wondering if you are left short changed whether he's right for you. Is he like this in other areas of the relationship? Food for thought.

14. Kermit

Gold Member

Yeah if he's like that in other areas, might need a new bf lol. I can see the personal ad "must love to eat pussy" lol

15. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Mmmmm.........that's pretty much it :)

16. SunshineDaydream

Yeah if it doesn't work out, it's a must in my next relationship. Lately a lot of things been coming up, I feel like his last gf did him wrong. So now it seems like he's all about his needs. It's a theroy but I do plan on asking him why he never will.

17. Texas_Red

Gold Member

This sounds like the main crux right here. It tells me you aren't learning enough about the guys you're dating. If this guy doesn't shape up, then take this with you when you start seeing other guys and such. Sexual compatibility, what the two of you want out of/during sex is something that must come up, and if you need to be gone down on then you need to be able to walk away from a guy who won't, even if he's otherwise awesome, because you'll just end up in a situation like this again, and that's no fun.

18. phish

Gold Member

Wow he is nuts that is one of my favorite things to do!! :D Plus my wife loves it!! :phat

19. SunshineDaydream

I know, I'm glad your all helping me out. :)

#19 SunshineDaydream, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2012
  20. SunshineDaydream

Yes, I agree. That's something I need to work on. Before I fell for the wrong type of guys and believe I was blinded, but now I'm catching on better.