He said the C word during sex!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by justme1985, Feb 21, 2011.

1. justme1985

justme1985 New Member

me and my boyfriend hav just celebrated our 6 month anniversary and are very much in love, and he is also the sweetest guy ive met. Last night while we were having very intense sex after drinking abit, he said the c word.
    Now he didnt call Me that, he called my vagina that. lol I do like being called dirty names during sex and he never calls me names outside of the bedroom and after he said he hoped i wasnt offended. I said i wasnt, which im still not.
    The thing that bothers me is wondering if I should be offended. Any thought on the matter would be appreciated!

2. Kermit

Gold Member

Well some chicks are sensative about the word cunt, it's an individual thing. No should or shouldn't. If you're not just one more word you're accepting of

3. nurseharley

Gold Member

ive called my own vagina a cunt during sex, it's nothing to get offended over.

he obviously meant no offense and was respectful about it afterwards. i see no reason to give it a second thought

4. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I think people's vaginas get way too sandy over the word cunt sometimes. (Not saying you, the OP did, just in general)

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I'd rather my vagina be called a cunt than see a person be called a cunt. Afterall, it has the same origins as the term cunnilingus.

6. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

In the context there was no offense intended so I dont see any issue. I do feel like the word can be a very big no no and I would be very irrate if anyone called me that but thats a different context. Its funny, in an argument "bitch" can be thrown around, as well as other names, and I dont think twice about it but I feel like if the c word is used you cant take it back & it may damage the relationship/friendship forever.

7. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

If you are fine with the word itself, and in the context it's used.

8. Northside

Gold Member

I try not to use that word at all. It's offensive to a lot of women, so I just use pussy, snatch, beaver, twat,hoo hoo, wazoo, etc. Ironically, I have had women use it to refence their own "temple of love."