He Keeps Slipping Out!!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by chelsealanexo, Jan 26, 2008.

1. chelsealanexo

chelsealanexo New Member

Okay so, me and my boyfriend recently just started having sex together. Neither of us are virgins, so you would think i would have an answer to this, but i don't! Anyways, everytime i get on top, everything will be fine, and then suddenly he will just slip out of me! So we just kind of have been sticking to him being the one on top. I don't know why this is happening! I get really wet during intercourse. Could that be why? It's never happened to me before and i would really appreciate suggestions!

THANK YOU!

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Perhaps you are using the "up and down" motion while on top, and that can cause it to pull out.

Instead of getting real 'up & down", try grinding (placing loads of emphasis on his groin rubbing your clit). This is a great way for YOU to experience wonderful clitoral stimulation. While you are enjoying it, he will LOVE the 'dominant' action of you doing the movement and 'taking control'.

3. Thorn

Gold Member

Oh! I thought this was one of them threads where your lover was slipping out on you in the middle of the night and seeing another lover. Sorry. I'm slipping out right now. :eek:utahere

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Thorn, Listen to Rose.
    And you wont want to slip out:dgrin

Hiker

5. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Tilt your hips up a little more (I assume missionary,) and he won't slip out. Best way to do that is to wrap your legs around him. Better position for not slipping out, and deeper, and most guys like legs wrapped around them. :brow

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

...everytime I get on top

7. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Nº 1, talk about it.
    Nº 2, try positions A, B, C, D, E, F, and G! And then decide which ones cause more "slip outs" and which ones don't!

8. Goldenlion

Goldenlion Banned

never had that trouble before.... i guess just dont move up too high ?

9. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

BINGO!

I'm more likely to slip out in the "woman on top" position than most other positions, but if she does as Rose suggests and "grinds" there's zero chance of that happening. It's also the best way for my wife to get off in a hurry. I don't orgasm with the grinding method, but that's no problem; we just roll over (still inserted) and finish with me on top.

Just for the record, I'll still slip out now and then, even when I'm on top -- when the action gets really hot and I'm pounding hard and fast. I hate that, when just as I'm about to orgasm I slip out. :mad It probably only happens once in 10 or 20 times, and it only delays the orgasm for a matter of seconds, but it's the last thing you want at the time. Probably the worst part of it is the look on the woman's face when that happens -- like you'd get from a 5-year-old if you snatched a candy bar from them just as they're about to bite down on it. :eek

10. WellHungWill

WellHungWill New Member

I think there has been great advice so far but you could also hold the base of his dick when your on top is another good way to make sure he stays where hes supposed to

11. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Duct tape ... lots of duct tape.