He got mad at me when I threatened to break-up

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by SarahBear2010, May 28, 2011.

1. SarahBear2010

SarahBear2010 New Member

then accused me of being childish. Things were going too fast between us and started to freak me out. We're in a casual fwb relationship. Though, I think he's afraid to tell me he likes me more than a friend by the way he acts sometimes.

I want to tell him about an issue I'm having but afraid how he will react. I think he will able to relate because I know he has drug issues too though he denies it. He's the best thing that has happened to me.

2. Kermit

Gold Member

I"m confused, how will he be able to relate due to your knowledge of his drug problem?

3. nurseharley

Gold Member

Both of you need professional help. You have to have serious issues if you think this abusive guy is the best thing to happen to you.

You keep making these threads and obviously don't take anyone's advice, you have to actually want help to do something about this and I don't think you do

4. Kermit

Gold Member

good for you NH for being blunt

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Ditto Kermie, ditto NH.
    Any dude who has a drug issue if you do not, is never the "best" thing that ever happened to you.
    Great guy maybe.....but Big problemo.
    Same for someone hooked on alcohol; it will destroy everyone involved.

6. Kermit

Gold Member

Listen, Sarah, how's this for blunt:fucking ditch him and never look back, he's no good for you. Any guy who gets mad at you for trying to break up with him (in from your admission, a casual FWB relatation, not even a real relationship) doesn't like you more than a friend he likes you for sex, plain and simple. Maybe i'm being too harsh, but sounds like you're nothing cum depository to him. If he were truly your friend he would honor and respect your feelings, not call you childish when you wanna cut off sex with him. To you it might be breaking up with him, but to him it's the closing of your legs. And if the contentsof your jeans is all he cares about (that and drugs), or at least more than your friendship, just ditch him. Fuck his feelings, it's not a crime to hurt his feelings, he'll forget about you soon enough and use someone else for sex (and money if i recall a previous post correctly)

Please see the signature below

7. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

SARAH!!!!!....WAKE UP!!!
    Look at the replies girl....:eyes
    You have now posted several threads relating to your problems in dealing with this fuckwit.....you are heading down a deadend street with this tool.
    Use your brains FFS's....this situation will never get any better no matter how much you try.....and NO woman should have to go through life with a man she is "afraid of"....:ugh
    As NH and just about everybody else has told you.....piss him off and get help for your own problems.....
    You should know in your own heart that you can do and deserve better than this crap in your life!

8. Kermit

Gold Member

I know you love him, but honestly being with him in any capacity a no-win situation, no matter how you play the game

9. nyxx

nyxx New Member

i don't think she cares for replies. seems like shes just venting...

10. Ready2Please

Gold Member

How can you break up with someone if you are in a fwb relationship? Just move on no need for breaking up. I can understand if you were in a relationship but you are just friends with benefits. You aren't committed to him other than that. So he has no say in anything you do.

11. CruelTease

Gold Member

I for one will not be wasting any more time giving you advice when you clearly don't want it.

I'm not perfect when it comes to men either, but I do know you're being an idiot. I think you know that though.