He got a job

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by AGFUNK, Sep 27, 2014.

1. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Husband finally got a job doing overnights. Orientation is Monday and he will start soon after. We are almost two months behind in rent. Got the five day notice a few days ago. Trying to get assistance paying that. Our food stamps were taken away because of a fuck up of the person that was supposed to be handling our case. It's been very hard on me. One bank account is already in negatives. So yea that's what is happening with me.

Also little guy lost some weight and trying so hard to get him to eat more foods. He has issues with textures so that's not helping.

Doitagain and ply like this.
  2. _lookin4fun_

Verified Gold Member

So happy he got a job. Hopefully you will get back in the black quickly!

ply likes this.
  3. biker061

Gold Member

The job sounds like some good news and hopefully a start to return to so-called normal. Have you checked out any faith based food banks for assistance? Lots of them in our area and maybe yours, too.

ply likes this.
  4. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

Glad to hear this good news AG! Hopefully some of the stress you've been enduring will lighten up soon. And I hope little guy feels better soon too.
    Hang in there! :)

Doitagain likes this.
  5. Essene

Gold Member

I don't know if this was legit or not, but a while ago (approx 13 years) I owed the bank some money. I paid them back. A tax collection agent, or at least a supposed one, called me and was being really rude in how he asked me for the money.I'm assuming it was a scam.

Watch out for that.

6. blue_eyes18

Verified Gold Member

Great news on the job for your husband. Things will definitely start to turn around for you guys.