He couldn't cum

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by LA_20, Jun 10, 2007.

1. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

Tonight we had a rare night completely alone and because we are both leaving town soon tonight was the last night we had together for the next 9 days. One thing led to another and he decided he wanted a blowjob and to finish on my chest, which is probably the hottest things ever IMO and I've wanted to try it forever. As he got close I could tell that he wasn't really enjoying it, he seemed preoccupied and frustrated. Although I had no problem spending a few extra minutes on him, he eventually pulled away and told me that it just wasn't going to happen tonight. I did my best to assure him that I understood and that instead we could do other things. My orgasms are difficult to achieve most of the time so I completely understood his frustration but he acted as if he had let me down.
    We took a break and ran to Starbucks and afterwards went back to his place and cuddled for a hour. Overall the night went well but I could tell he was slightly distant because of what had happened earlier. I'm sure this will eventually happen again, how do I handle it? Do I try and tell him its normal and it happens, or is that not what guys want to hear when they are having difficulty cumming?

2. azezpz1

azezpz1 New Member

It happens to me some times for no reason. I don't know if he would be offended or not, but I wouldn't be.

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

It can be a number of reasons as to why he had problems cumming that time, perhaps stress ?

I think most guys have had a problem with cumming, I have only had that a few times in my life, where no matter what was done i just couldnt orgasm.

Does he usualy have no problem in cumming ?

4. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

In fact I had a problem cumming tonight, It was because I worked tonight. It wasn't just any night it was a saturday night in a restaurant which is quite tiresome and hard.

Anyway I was tired but wanted to have sex so we started and I was having a hard time luckly I was about half sail and finally came after some hard work. But it was because I was so tired.

But I can understand how he feels I get pissed at myself if I can't cum either, you just need to give he some space but still let him know that it is ok and you aren't made at him

5. gaddy

gaddy New Member

i always have difficulty cumming wen its my 3rd and 4th round of sex in the day lol :)

6. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

Thanks for the responses. Since he's never had a problem in the past I really didnt want to leave town on a slightly negative note. Today we cuddled and kissed for around a hour then I lubed him up with a rediculous amount of baby oil and gave him a really slow handjob. It took about 10 min longer than normal and at one point he asked if I needed a break but I just laughed it off and said that I was having way to much fun to stop. When he finally came he shot more than he has in weeks and had full leg spasms. I wasn't planning on doing anything today but I really wanted to show him that one "off" evening isn't going to change anything.
    Thanks for yalls responses, hopefully this was a one time thing, but if not it sounds like it happens to most guys on occassion when they are tired or stressed.
    Hope everyones having a nice sunday

7. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Relaxed sunday for me :)

Great to hear everything went back to normal :)

A guy will usualy cum a lot more with a few days rest..also will cum more from having vaginal penitration, then a hand job hehe...

Sounds like your sunday is going great