He caught me.

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by MissGP, Dec 25, 2013.

1. MissGP

MissGP New Member

The last time I wrote a post it was about watching my husband in the shower. He caught me. At first he just acted like he didn't see me and continued to shower so I got away and went to the bedroom. My heart was pounding like crazy, I knew he saw me.
    When he came into the room he asked why I was out of breath? Oh my he thought I was masturbating in the bedroom while he showered! At this point I came clean {ha} that I was just watching him and playing with myself. My secret is out so I wanted to tell something he did to me that I never thought I would love. As he held the back of my head, he fucked my mouth. It was great and really got me wet. Geez now I am horny again thinking about it. He is on the computer with a game...wonder if he will see me around the corner or hear the buzzing of my favorite bullet. I hope he does...

2. white_flower

white_flower Member

So it was fulfilling a fantasy? At least he gave You confidence. to do so!!!

3. Mikey22

Gold Member

This is hot! Keep us posted when your husband catches you,Seems like it has erotic consaquences to it.

4. Silverfox

Gold Member

Excellent! I'd make sure he hears that bullet even if you have to lie down on the floor next to him.

Country_Lily likes this.
  5. alwaystry

That is hot! Lucky him ;-)

6. chikinlil

chikinlil Active Member

smoking hot there

7. Stoneten69

Stoneten69 Member

Similar, yet maybe slightly different, situation here. One time my wife walked in on me while I was in the shower masturbating. She didn't turn away, but watched me finish. She was pretty turned on at that point. She entered the shower and I ended up rubbing her out.

Destinyawaits and Country_Lily like this.