He Brought his Bitch

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

He Brought his Bitch

I was expecting a call from my lover who was in town and on his way to my house for what I’d hoped would be a once in a lifetime visit. My nerves were on edge because, it was to be the first time he and I would make love and after teasing one another online for over 5 years, we’d yet to do the deed.

We’d met once before but, the timing wasn’t right and we never got past heavy petting. Our meeting left us both with an intense hunger for more and today was to be the day when we’d finally succumb to the passion we felt for one another.

When the phone rang, I jumped to get it, eager to hear that he was close to my house. It was him and all he said was, “Hey my bitch, I’m just turning onto your road, open your garage door so that I can pull straight in. Oh, and I brought somebody who really wants to play with you.”

I heart jumped when I heard he was so close, and I ran downstairs to open the garage bay so he could park and then I ran back upstairs to restrain my dog. I assumed he was bringing his dog who he’d joked about bringing to meet me in the past and I wanted to make sure my dog wouldn’t jump on him the second they walked in the door.

Soon, I heard a car pull into the garage below and then I heard the automatic door closing. I grabbed a hold of my dog’s collar, and him close as he barked excitedly and wagged his tail.

When I heard the knock at the door, I opened it with a huge smile on my face. My smile ran from my face and a lump formed in my throat when I saw that my lover had brought his girlfriend, not his dog.

“Don’t just stand there like a dumb bitch, let us in,” he said as he brushed by me leading his girlfriend by her hand.

“ I don’t…..I don’t understand,” I said to him, staring into his steel blue eyes, unable to look at his woman, frantically willing her not to be there at all.

“There’s nothing to understand, bitch. I brought my other bitch with me and you will both do as I say until I am done with you. Got it?”

I was in total shock because of all the sexual scenarios we’d talked about in the past, no other woman, ESPECIALLY is girlfriend, was involved. My mind raced and my body trembled as I stared at the two of them.

“How could this be? How could this possibly be?” a voice screamed in my head while another voice from between my thighs said, “How can I not let this be?”

I managed to squeak out the words, “Can I get you a drink?”

“We brought a bottle of Patron and the rest of the makings for margaritas. Get on them pronto bitch, I want that ass nice and relaxed when I fuck it,” he said to me with a dirty grin, his deep commanding voice leaving no room to question his authority.

I left the room while they seated themselves on the couch and somehow managed to make up nice blender full of drinks and then poured us each a glass.

I could hear them talking in the other room, or at least I could hear him talking. His voice echoed through the room while her voice was but a mere whisper.

Hurriedly, I brought their drinks to them and in my gobsmaked state, I spilled my lover’s drink on his lap. Embarrassed, I looked up at him and he grabbed my arm and bellowed, “You clumsy bitch! Clean that up NOW!”

He rose from the couch, still holding my wrist and pushed me to my knees in front of him.

“Take my pants off, bitch!” he commanded and I clumsily unbuttoned, then unzipped his pants before dropping them to his feet.

As soon as his cock was free, he grabbed the back of my head and forced my face onto his cock until I my nose was crushed to his belly. He held me there as I gagged and sputtered, letting me up only long enough for me to take a breath and then forced me down onto his rod again.
    As he fed me his cock, he commanded his girlfriend to undo my blouse and expose my breasts. Like a good bitch, she did as she was told and hastily ripped my shirt open and waited for his next order.

“Good bitch, now suck those tits!”

I gasped as I felt her warm wet mouth on my left nipple and was incredulous that my pussy spasmed involuntarily. I had never been touched by a woman before, and her gentle soft mouth felt so different and exciting I let out a soft moan.

I did not have time to focus on the feeling on my breast for long when our commander barked in my ear, “Feels good, doesn’t it bitch? Makes your pussy wet, doesn’t it? Don’t lie to me, you want her mouth on your pussy now, don’t you? Don’t you?!”

“Yes,” I mewed.

“I didn’t hear you, bitch. Do you want her to suck your clit or not?”

I was silent for a moment, still not quite comprehending what was happening. Our commander took my pause as a moment of disobedience and he shoved his cock back down my throat and fucked it deep.

After several hard strokes, he released my head and asked again, “Do you want her to eat your hot twat or not?”

“Yes, oh GOD yes!” I gasped.

“Well, too fucking bad, bitch, I didn’t bring her here to eat you; I brought her here for you to eat her. See, she’s been a good little slut and proven herself worthy of my cock fucking her but you haven’t yet.”

(To be continued,,..maybe.)

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

Re: He Brought is Other Bitch

When I started reading I thought it really happened. Then quickly realized I was reading the fiction forum...but a good read nonetheless .....the iPad tipped off my lap for some reason...lol

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Easy now! You don't want to hurt your back any worse than it already does. Of course, if Slutty wants to get into the story and touch herself that's okay by me. :phat

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

I've suddenly started feeling better.....and slutty just asked why I have a bulge in my pants....lol.....seriously...:lol

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

I want proof! Have Slutty take a picture of you holding your hard cock and showing a screenshot of this web page.

6. 12barblues

Gold Member

She did! Take a pic.....but I'm fully clothed , with the iPad on my lap.....too funny , I guess your minds think alike...lol

7. moneyshotbal

moneyshotbal New Member

You.have an amazing way with words, i get excited and very hard reading your sexy stories .. This kinda sounds like one of my dreams, reading it sure helps it feel more real....

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Got some feedback from my b/f about this story. He says it totally surprised and aroused him because of the out of character path I've taken. He wants me to finish it ASAP but, I dunno how much further I can go without any real experiences or desires to draw from

It's going to take all of my writing chops to finish this one, for sure.

Oh and thanks for the compliment, moneyshotbal. Glad to have another boner to my credit. lol!

9. biker061

Gold Member

nice work barb, i should add some of mine here as well! and when does part two arrive?

10. Mittimer

Gold Member

Add one on the list for some moistness below on this lady.

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

"Now, get that ass in the kitchen and bring the tequila!” he barked.

I jumped to my feet and felt a warm gush of nectar come from my pussy. My mind didn’t quite comprehend what was going on but, my pussy knew exactly what it the deal was and was ready for action. My erect nipples guided me to the kitchen and I grabbed the Patron and then returned to the living room to find that both my lover and his girlfriend were now naked.

She was prone on the couch sipping her drink with her legs spread wide revealing her very shaved and very wet slit. He was sitting next to her, his tongue buried in her mouth his hand rolling one of her nipples between his long, powerful fingers. The sight of them made my clit flutter in my damp panties. In a daze, I stood there watching them until he noticed me in the doorway.

“Put down your drink bitch and strip that slut,” he commanded his bitch, giving her nipple one final painful tweak.

She approached me like a cat took the bottle from my hand then undid my jeans. I stood frozen marveling at the silky softness of her touch as she gently helped me out of my torn shirt and jeans.

All that was left to be removed were my musky wet panties and as she reached to pull them down, I felt a shockwave of excitement pulse through me from my head to my toes. Still, my hand instinctively moved to stop her from sliding them down to expose my wet hot mess.

“Get your hand out of the way, I wanna inspect that pussy of yours, bitch!” he commanded.

I removed my hand from hers and allowed her to pull my panties off and obediently stepped out of them awaiting his next order. My body trembled and goose bumps rose on my flesh as he approached me. He had the look of a hungry wolf in his eyes as he reached down and used a finger to open my slit from my clit down to my hole releasing a string of my wetness that drenched his hand.

He brought his fingers to his lips and sucked my juice from them. “My, my, my! It seems that what I have here is a bitch in heat. Just how hot are you, bitch? Hot enough to bury your face in another bitch’s cunt?”

Looking at his girlfriend he said, “Grab the bottle, get back on the couch and spread that lovely pussy of yours. We are going to teach this bitch how to eat pussy.”

She did as she was told as he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me down to my knees and made me crawl to the edge of the couch then shoved my face in her snatch.

I thought, “I don’t know if I can do this…what if I , oh god, what if I gag or something?”

“Why the hesitation, bitch?’ he growled. “What’s the matter, afraid it will bite?”

I took a tentative lick and was surprised at how mild and sweet she tasted but still, I could not bring myself to lap her.

“Oh, Christ’s sake!” he yelled. “Bitch, pour some of that tequila on that cunt and lick it off. You need to chill the fuck out, now!”

Doing as I was told, I poured some tequila on her already sopped pussy. I heard her gasp then moan as the cool alcohol hit her skin and oozed into her slit mixing with her musk. I felt a strong hand at the back of my head as it was pushed into her boozy pussy.

Taking a deep breath, I licked the wetness from her vulva and slowly worked my tongue between her lips. Her taste mixed with the alcohol made my tongue tingle but it was a good taste so I lapped it up eagerly. Once again, I felt the hand on my hair pulled it away from her pussy.

He took the bottle from me and pushed the neck of it into his bitch’s pussy, tipped it up and then slid it out. I no longer needed instructions from him and I was sucking the tangy liquid from her pussy before it hit the couch.

After sucking her slit dry, I started to explore her clit with my tongue. I pushed the hood back and gently licked her hardness and then slid my tongue back down to her slit and penetrated her. Feeling her body responding and hearing her moans I was encouraged.

I licked my fingers, placed one, then two of them between the walls of her womanhood, and probed her depths. I felt her pussy clamp down on my fingers when I sucked her clit and started to slowly finger fuck her. I felt it spasm again as I increased the depth and tempo of my finger strokes.

Maybe it was the drink or maybe it was me knowing I had control of her, I don’t know but, I became determined to make her cum all over my face. I got rougher with her, biting her clit and jamming another finger into her making her gasp aloud. Showing no mercy, I pushed a fourth finger into her and held her still with my teeth on her clit.

Her pussy opened wide to me and her lubrication allowed me to hand fuck her until her back was arched and she was pushing my finger ever deeper into her cunt. It gripped my fingers tighter and tight until I felt a series of strong contractions and a fresh gush of hot wetness. She started to scream and buck on the couch but I moved my hand with her, never missing a stroke as I forced every contraction from her until she was spent.

I slowly slid my hand from her trembling box and left her there to sit at the feet of our master.

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

Glad to slicken your snatch, luv.

13. 12barblues

Gold Member

Boozy pussy?

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

Brings an image to mind, doesn't it?

15. moneyshotbal

moneyshotbal New Member

Yes it does, , kinda like Whiskey dick but yet totally different... I like it , very creative.

16. Barbwire

Gold Member

So, shall I finish this story?

17. moneyshotbal

moneyshotbal New Member

Hell yeah, i figured since you were quiet for a few hours you might of finished.. Im still ponder the thought of a boozy puss.... well lets have it.

18. Barbwire

Gold Member

I was quiet because I was up to no good. :dgrin

Will work on this story as soon as I can go for a few minutes without my fingers in my twat. Just hate gumming up the keys, don't ya know?

19. moneyshotbal

moneyshotbal New Member

WTF!!!! Knowing you that could take all day..... I'll be looking for it

20. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Here...let me do that for you so you can type! :D