Having your boobs squeezed

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by evman, Jul 29, 2007.

1. evman

evman New Member

Lately I have noticed that when I squeeze my wife's tits fairly hard she gets more aroused. I don't do it hard enough for it to hurt but very firmly. She also gets more aroused when I pull on her nipples fairly hard. She absolutely loves it when I flck my fingers across her nipples hard and fast. This will get her to orgasm very quickly. Any other woman that like any of those things or guys that have woman that like them?
  2. Dreama

Dreama Gold Member

I like all of those things. :)

3. I.Hollywould

I.Hollywould New Member

I like all of those things, and fairly rough too. Boyfriend (tm) thinks he's hurting me, but I tell him, "Oh I'd make sure you'd know if you hurt me."
  4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix Gold Member

A lot of guys (my SO included) seem to think that the nipples are the only part of the breast that's sensitive and that needs attention. Not so. I'm not a radio so don't try to "tune" me. The whole breast loves attention. My SO used to rub and pinch and pull my nipples, ignoring the rest of the breasts. I took his hand away and placed the palm of it on my breast. Ahhh...much better.
  5. I.Hollywould

I.Hollywould New Member

There's this female comedian who does this bit about nipple play and she gives some of the techniques names. The first she calls "the kitten" because it looks just like a kitten kneading into something. The second she calls "the breadmaker" because it looks like someone rolling out a loaf of dough. And the third she calls "the safecracker" because it looks like some moron trying to break into a safe. "Do you see how ridiculous these look?" she says. "Because we can!"

Can't for the life of me remember her name. Lynn something.
  6. cook74

cook74 Gold Member

I think Im one of the idioits thats tried all those moves "blushes and cringes"
  7. Joe

Joe Gold Member

Breast stimulation is a tough one for us guys to master, as all women seem to be different in that area. Some like nipple play only, others like a very light touch, some have very sensitive breasts/nipples and others don't.

I've been in quite a few relationships and had a lot of women try to stimulate MY nipples. I never got anything out of it AT ALL until I was with my current wife for awhile. She can drive me crazy with a light touch across my nipples. Go figure.
  8. Miss-Honey-Bee

Miss-Honey-Bee New Member

My boobs are really sensitive at the moment, so I don't like having them squeezed. I adore the feel of his teeth on my nipples though! x
  9. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

I like all of those things too! Especially if my boyfriend does it through my bra first then takes it off.
  10. .D.

.D. New Member

My lady gets very aroused when her breasts come into play. She gets almost orgasmic with a combination of sucking, licking, and squeezing.

But everybody's different. I say, if she likes it, do it! :D
  11. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    Sex without any sort of breast manipulation is like going to the movies and only eating one handful of popcorn. It's ok, but not nearly as satisfying as it could be.

I love my breasts to be worked, the harder, the better.
  12. Cora

Cora New Member

It all sounds very very good to me. I like my breasts played with firmly, and nipples squeezed (hardish, not painfully hard). Even if I'm just having a snoozy lie in with my parter, drifting off to sleep, or watching TV... and not actually in "sex mode", I want him to be playing with my nipples just enough to keep them erect.
  13. scorpio_nymph

scorpio_nymph New Member

i like them to be squeezed hard from behind. feels fucking awesome.
  14. charged

charged New Member

Must give the breasts plenty of attention......have never met a woman who didn't like her breasts to be the center of attention sometime during sex.......however, each lady has been different on the amount and intensity of it and trust me, she'll let ya know. :)
  15. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

i love for him to start off really man-handling them, the harder the better followed by flicking his tongue lightly over my nipples... just thinking about it gets me hot
  16. evman

evman New Member

Thank all for your replies, especially you ladies. It seems no matter how much time I devote to my wife's tits it's just never enough. Now I feel like I should devote even more time to them.
  17. HardRocker

HardRocker Gold Member

It must feel a lot better to you women than it does to me, I hate having my man tits messed with. Maybe it just takes some getting used to, after all, I didn't spend my youth with dates trying th get their hands in my shirt.
  18. pwned

pwned New Member

my girl likes it rough there but doesnt orgasm from it
  19. Melissa29

Melissa29 New Member

Devoting more time to breast play will never steer you wrong:)

Really... give her one of those romantic coupon things for like "one free hug" but make it "one HOUR of undisturbed breast play" she will go CRAZY:)
  20. vanburen

vanburen New Member

Yes, the misses likes all those things, and fairly rough, too.
    It's always nice to have someone that isn't afraid to tell you what she likes, either. :D