Having trouble orgasming from oral...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by missyhuggins, Apr 1, 2009.

1. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

I've never actually had a full blown orgasm from getting oral sex which baffles me because the sensations I get throughout my body during it are pretty fucking sensational.

My current SO is the only partner I've been with that's been fantastic at it. (On a side note - I've been with women and they've been great also but SO is better. They were better than any other male I've been with.)

I can get to the bit where the build up starts and I'm getting little electric shock like feelings rushing through my body but it stays there. No amount of me forcing his face into my pussy or insisting on him sucking/licking harder or trying to induce an orgasm by simulating what my body does before and during one gets me past that point.

I know I should feel lucky that I even get that enjoyment out of it but I come out of it frustrated because I haven't reached that point and I know how amazing I feel after an orgasm. So... I just feel unfinished?

Anyone ever had this and found a way to overcome it? I'd really rather not bring toys into it. We have toys and use them but truely, with the sensations I get from him giving me oral sex, I know that that should get me there.

Maybe I have oral sex hang ups I never knew I had? :p

2. evman

evman New Member

Do you have problems having an orgasm any other way? I find it odd since you enjoy it so much that you wouldn't orgasm from it. Maybe you do have some kind of hang up with it deep inside somewhere. Maybe subconsciously you want to save your orgasm for intercourse.

Does he use his fingers on you as he performs oral? My wife has always gotten her best orgasms when I lick her clit and insert a finger or two. Recently she has been having better orgasms as I have added a finger either massaging her anus or inserting a finger.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I'll second evman on this one.
    If your SO can massage you G spot at the same time or even circle the entrance of your vagina that may get you over the line.
    Also if you are comfortable with light anal massage that also helps spread around the pleasurable sensations.

I imagine the feeling of frustration you are experiencing must be something akin to that of a man standing at a public urinal, bursting to pee but can't because of stage fright of an audience.

Suggest lay back, totally relax and let the feelings swamp over you rather than trying to orgasm.

4. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

Yeah, he fingers me also. Not much into anal play, just not my thing.

I've been thinking about this and I'm still baffled. I think I might be a bit hung up about it, don't know why though.
    Relax, relax, relax. I'll try :lol

Thing is, I have to actually concentrate to have an orgasm. If I just don't think about it, it doesn't happen. Is that weird? Meh, who knows.

Just can't figure out why it won't tip me over the edge. There's far more sensaton and feelings there than if I were playing with my vibe or if he/I were playing with my clit.

Evman, no problems orgasming per say. It takes a while to get me there so I can but it tough. :p

#4 missyhuggins, Apr 1, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  5. qcumbr1

qcumbr1 New Member

You mentioned toys. If you have no problem having an orgasm with a vibrator, the next time he is giving you oral, ask him to hum. Start with a low note, then go higher and higher again. It works pretty much the same as speeding up the vibrator.

6. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

I can't orgasm from oral and my hubby doesn't have the patience to bury his face in my pussy for 3 hours lol.... I'd prefer to use a toy, his finger/tongue and be done in a minute or two.

I find that I psyche myself out of it by thinking.... 'just do it, let yourself go, why wont this happen, is he bored, god why wont this happen... I get performance anxiety and it just doesn't happen...

With girls it is worse, I have this thought that 'only a girl knows what a girl wants' so it should happen when I receive oral from a girl, but my hubby is damn good at it and if he can't do it, no one will.... I doubt even I would be able to give myself an O if I was flexible enough lol

You might just have to admit defeat....

Oh and to the guys that think if you stimulate the g-spot it will happen...... most girls need their g-spots pounded in a certain 'six pack' type of position and to get pounded and have oral at the same time is really a two person job.... just my opinion of course.... each woman is different!

7. evman

evman New Member

Damn, I would love to lick my wife for hours. It doesn't take my wife a real long time to cum but she is always ready to cum before I am ready to stop licking her. I had a partner once that used to take a very long time and I loved it! She said I was the only one she had ever been with that had to patience to lick her long enough for her to cum.

I'd be willing to take over for your husband while he takes a break. :D Maybe between the two us we could make it three hours.