Having issues making my girlfriend climax?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by audiobahn1000, Aug 18, 2010.

1. audiobahn1000

audiobahn1000 New Member

So recently I have been presented with a new challenge that I have never seen before. I cant seem to get my girlfriend to cum when going down on her or when fingering her G-spot, I can only make her climax during sex. I asked her if I was doing anything wrong and she simply stated that she has never really came from other men going down on her. Well I am certainly not an expert in the field but I have been able to make most of my previous girlfriends cum when going down on them or fingering their G-spot without serious challenge and I haven't changed my technique much with my current girlfriend.

So I am wondering is it true that some girls mainly only cum during intercourse or is she just "different" and requires some technique beyond my current understanding? I have researched the Internet and found that some girls prefer a G-spot massage and other prefer a clitoral massage but the overwhelming majority of the information I have seen states that stimulating the clit is really the sure ticket to getting her off. Any suggestions? I figured next I will try some toys, I am confident that has to work. If it matters, she is about 29.

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Women are all different mate, what works for one doesn't necessarily work for another.
    Have you tried asking her to masturbate for you and observe her technique?
    Might point you in the right direction is all.......;)
    She should know what rings her bell.....let "her" guide you :)

Oh'.....and welcome to SF:welcome

3. bounds25

bounds25 New Member

This is a very misleading bit of info most of us men believe. Yes it is true that that the clit is very sensitive and may aid in helping her climax, but different people gain pleasure in different ways. For instant one female may only enjoy a clockwise rubbing motion on her clit while another may only enjoy gentle up and down strokes across it. Simply "slobbing" on her clit may only offer minor stimulation. You need to try different motions, directions and amounts of applied pressures in order to find what works for her.

Don't be afraid to ask her what does and dose not work for her, there is no shame in asking for guidance. Your one man and cant be expected to instantly know how to satisfy all the women of the world (even though we like to think we can) lol.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

First off, don't pressure her to orgasm. This will only lead to frustration on both your parts, trust me.

Secondly, do as HW said, let her show you what she does to get herself off. I've found that it's easier to have a guy mimic my movements with either a toy or my fingers rather than to try to verbalize exactly what I want done to me.

Thirdly, don't rely on what has worked in the past with other girlfriends. Women are like snowflakes, no two are the same. The only way to know exactly what to do with one is to forget all the stuff you tried on another and use your time and energy to learn what works for the one you are currently with.

Oh, and lastly.........don't do the same thing each time. What gets a woman off one night may not work the next night. We are fickle that way.

Good luck!

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

That's what this thread has been needing, some advice from our most notable snowflake.:p

6. igor

Gold Member

Yeah - she can be flaky at times :lol

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

You said that.

/hijack

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

*ignoring Igor*
    *praising HR for his intelligence*

OP, Google "Anorgasmia" . You will find that it's not all that uncommon for women to have trouble orgasming and for a very wide variety of reasons.

Check this out: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/anorgasmia/DS01051

#8 Barbwire, Aug 18, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2010
  9. Lucky

Lucky New Member

Vibraters help a lot in these cases!

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yeah, IF the person using it has a clue about what they are doing. Sometimes having a vibe used improperly has the opposite effect of bringing sexual pleaure. Been there, had that done to me. UGH!

Again I say, have your g/f show you what SHE likes by doing it to HERSELF before you try it.

11. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

This is probably the best advice that can be given for a situation like this. If anyone is going to know, it's going to be CL. Sometimes I wish my fiancee had her sex drive.:p

12. Lucky

Lucky New Member

Yes, CL would be an interesting woman to be involved with. She knows what she likes and wilol ask for it. My kind of lady!