Having girlfriend give friend a blowjob?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by m22f22cpl, Jul 16, 2012.

1. m22f22cpl

m22f22cpl New Member

Alright, so this is something that I have fantasized about for a little while, and I guess I am looking for some guidance on it from people that have had similar experiences or just want to chime in.

The background is that my girlfriend and I have been dating for almost 4 years and we will be together forever, we deeply love each other and save one of us doing something extreme I don't see our relationship ever ending. We are living with her identical twin sister and her boyfriend who are pretty much in the same boat with their relationship. Both couples are sexually active. However, this summer my girlfriend's twin sister is not living with us because of a job opportunity, so it is just my girlfriend, my friend, and me living in our apartment.

My friend's birthday is coming up and I feel bad that he isn't going to get any because his girlfriend (the twin sister) isn't going to be able to come back for his birthday. He brought up that it really sucks, and I understand. I have not yet discussed this possibility with my girlfriend, but I have fantasized about her sucking off my friend either while I watch, or while I am fucking her. I wouldn't want anything else to happen, no sex or kissing between them, but I'm sure my friend would enjoy the blowjob, and I really do believe my girlfriend would get turned out having two cocks to play with. Should I not ever bring this up and just let this opportunity pass? Or should I try and make something happen? The only other thing we would have to do is make sure her sister is okay with it too.

Thanks for reading!

2. Super

Super New Member

Sounds like troube to me. A lot of relationships have been destroyed doing what your thinking.

3. Paula

Gold Member

strange story, I can't follow

no sex or kissing between them,....this is sex duh

4. m22f22cpl

m22f22cpl New Member

Not sex, just a blowjob. But I am starting to think that this will probably only be a fantasy and never lead to anything. I would like to think that we could do this and there be no reprecussions, but I really don't want to risk anything with my girlfriend. I mean would admitting that I have the fantasy be worthwhile? Or is that a bad idea as well?

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

You can do it......but I think it's a bad idea with a friend.....just my 2 cents....I have taken sluttyfairy to other men, she has an oral fetish and a thing for the big ones, so we let her play ....(We have many rules that we abide by when we do it, but I have explained all this in different threads so i wont do it again here) but I would never deliver her to a friend.....

6. Paula

Gold Member

blowjob = sex

But fantasy won't hurt

7. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

As Paula has just pointed out blowjobs are sex. That is why they get called "oral sex".:eyes

8. 12barblues

Gold Member

Bill Clinton respectfully disagrees.....lol

9. ply

ply
    Gold Member

It doesn't hurt to bring it up. Maybe it's a fantasy of everybody involved

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

That is a fantasy best left alone if you four wish to remain close friends.
    In your place I would be thinking about the twins and me but then I am a sad perv ;)

11. EthanAndrews

EthanAndrews New Member

Depends, have you guys talked about her blowing another guy before?
    If the answer is no.. than leave it alone.
    If the answer is yes and she was open to it, Then I say go for it and bring it up to your girl. Just do it in a playful manner. Who knows, maybe her and her sister have talked about it. Honestly, it just all depends. If your girl is a very open person sexually then she may just do it with her sisters blessing.

But be warned. If you DO do it and later on your girl and the guy are together in the house alone while you're at work or something, you may get pretty jealous.

It's a tricky situation and requires a lot of trust.

12. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I agree with most in this thread that it's a bad idea and it's best left for someone else and not a close friend.

You also have to take into consideration what his girlfriend would think about your girlfriend giving him a blowjob when she's not there. It's cheating and she probably wouldn't like it.

13. jimmyduck23

jimmyduck23 Member

First off, let's look at the fact of, Would your girlfriend even be remotely ok with the idea of getting mouth fucked by her sister's boyfriend? I'm gonna say bad idea, too many emotions to be involved with the girls being related, and you and the other guy being friends.

It's your life do as you will, but I feel that this would ruin at least one set of relationships.

14. backcheck64

Gold Member

If either party cums...it's sex, PERIOD. And I seriously doubt you'll be together if you're willing to offer her up. Come on. I've been with my wife 30 yrs and still have no desire to see her with anyone else, she's the same way. Sex is an essential part of a relationship, sex between two people, not three, four, seven, twelve..... So what if your friend doen't get off on his birthday...or any other day. You obviously don't have a strong bond, go for it.

15. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

I don't get it when people want to see their woman/man with another person....I just don't. Dude...bottom line don't do it....

16. 12barblues

Gold Member

I think maybe some folks CAN swing because they DO have a strong bond, and because they separate " love" ....and " sex"....I've still never done it, tho we've talked about it. Although for us, it involves no intercourse ( if we ever did it) ...

17. Peteher

Peteher Member

Ok, if you are very confident in yourself, very in your relationship, in your sex prowess(I personally am all of these), then listen up. If your not(in any of these)', then give it up.
    Ok if yes to above, I have shared my very sexy little wife with one of my best friends and I can tell you if you think it's exciting to fantasize about you should see her slurping on a cock or getting her hot body nailed from behind! Watching her be a slut is the fucking hottest thing ever.