Having an affair with your SO?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Black_Magic83, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Black_Magic83

Black_Magic83 Member

My bf and I often have affairs with each other. We will send smutty text messages and emails etc.

When we have sex, we have a little role play where we talk dirty to one another and say things like "I should not be here, my husband will be wandering where I am, I have to go and pick up my kids from school"

He will say "My wife is too boring and frigid, you get much more eager and wetter than my wife"

I personally would never realistically have an affair, I can see why people do or would because it is risky, illicit, exciting, they are not getting any attention at home etc ... then there is going home to your boring husband with another man's spunk seeping out of you, soiled panties and your lover's smell all over you etc. If you are a man with a mistress, you are going home with another woman's juices around your mouth or scent around your dick ( I had better calm down there! lol :p )

Do you do the same with your SO?

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

It IS exciting when you go home carrying the scent of another woman, and knowing she is going to her husband carrying your scent and your semen too! It's extremely exciting!

I do like roleplay as an alternative, and I find it easy to get into the role of another character to the point where it's just as invigorating while sex with my wife as having sex with another woman. Unfortunately, my wife doesn't enjoy it, and now I know that her roleplay is out of obligation, it feels empty. So the only option I have is the other women, and everthing that entails.

But I do agree, if you both can get into the roles of other characters, it's as invigorating as a full-on first-time affair!

3. McGumby

McGumby New Member

We've done that a few times. It was a lot of fun. We've talked about taking it outside the bedroom. You know, arriving at a bar or club separately pretending we don't know each other. Wife flirts with other men, but when I arrive we hit it off and then head somewhere for a torrid one niter. Never done it. When we get away from the house we tend to just enjoy the peace and quiet and each others company. However, the few times we've done it in the bedroom it was a kick. Very naughty and lots of fun!

4. Black_Magic83

Black_Magic83 Member

WOW!

We would love to be a random couple who meet up for a rendez vous. The other day, he called me up asking me if I was Black_Magic83 he said he was called Vanilla something and said he found me online, he put on a Mancunian (Manchester) accent! It was like speaking to a stranger because he never spoke in that accent before!

5. knottyman

knottyman New Member

My GF and I do this kinda stuff all the time. She is great at starting a fantasy. Like me wearing a pair od boxer briefs on the beach and her making me hard so I make a huge bulge and my tip peeks out. Then she tells me that that a woman is watching us and she takes me out and strokes me in front of her. It just goes on and on from there!

6. htoad

htoad Active Member

I always saw having an "affair" with your SO as keeping the romance alive and burning in your relationship, still acting as you did in those early days when everything was exciting and new. I believe that is a big reason for affairs - one or both partners take their relationship for granted and no longer feel the need to nurture and keep things exciting.

A lot of our romance is about keeping things exciting - and sometimes folks observing us might think we are having an affair. For example, one evening we planned to spend at a hotel, but Bunnie got there first and I arrived straight from work. As soon as I walk into the lobby, before I can get to the front desk, Bunnie approaches me wearing a "date" outfit, saying "hey there, want some company?", grabs my arm, and leads me away...

I caught some folks looking at us strangely, I do not think they thought we were a married couple. :)

7. Black_Magic83

Black_Magic83 Member

That sounds cool htoad...

I would have loved to have seen their faces, I bet they were all snotty-nosed prudish old gits who are sexually frustrated or even jealous!

My partner and I should try that one day. ;)