[Female] Having a part of your man with you?

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by rescuer, Feb 6, 2014.

1. rescuer

rescuer Member

Ladies,....Has you or Do you ever have sex before work and goes to work with your man's cum still inside you?
    Have you ever used your lunch break to met a guy for sex? and then returned back to work with his cum inside you and by the time to go home or get home your panties are really soaking wet from the both of your cum?

Anyone mind sharing any experiences that they have had?
    Thanks

Mb91, naughty4u and (deleted member) like this.
  2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Ex bf and I worked 10 mins apart. We met at a parking lot once or twice.....

boobjob likes this.
  3. shashtzoh

Yes this has happened with my husband more than once. Of course it has. And it can be a wonderful reminder of the fun we had and of him.

4. fairykiss

I'd be too worried someone could smell it! I know its unlikely but I'd still be thinking it all day.

5. rescuer

rescuer Member

But fairykiss,that's one part of the excitement of it,someone like your friends at work who you work around be wondering or think that you must had sex before coming to work and the other excitement which is the best excitement of all to me,Is the reminder of what fun you 2 had before coming to work or where ever you may go, I am a man and sometimes if we have sex before the both of us leaves out that morning,I do reshower afterwards and neither does my woman sometimes.Here is what we will do:Whenever she wants to take a part of me with her while going to work of out where ever she may be going.She will shower first so will I and then we will have sex and after we are done we will get dress and go on our merry way.When she does that she will always come home with comments her girlfriends at work say to her.