Have you guys learned things here?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by JuicyB, Mar 25, 2008.

1. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Here at Sexual Forums, I'm amazed, that despite being a middle aged adult, I have learned new things, mainly about women here! The freedom to discuss sincerely and openly has really been instructive to me.

What has been new to me?

1. Lots of women masturbate regularly and like it.
    2. Some use dildos and like it. NEVER has any woman ever told me this in real life.
    3. Some (seems fewer than most) like anal sex, some can even orgasm from it!
    4. Lots of women think about real organic, sexual sex quite often!

I've had girlfriends tell me "women don't masturbate" and basically disavow all the above. But I guess it's just pride or a sense or embarrassment.

2. MaxLong

MaxLong New Member

Not just yet - but I haven't been here long :)

3. Dreama

Gold Member

Hell yes I have. This place is at least half the reason that I'm comfortable with who I am, and my sexuality. I think people have a lot of pressure on them to basically ignore their sexual needs, and I'm really glad I learned that giving into your sexual nature (as long as you aren't hurting anyone) is perfectly fine and healthy.

4. dressd2dpress

dressd2dpress New Member

I haven't come across anything yet that I hadn't already learned in some way (and that includes the hard way), but as much information as is held in the collective minds of this site, I'm sure I'll eventually stumble across something that makes me go "ooooohhhh."

EDIIITTTZZZ: I forgot that I learned a day or two ago that my gf's dream position is physically possible.

5. evman

evman New Member

I've learned quite a bit here. One thing I've learned is that I'm not as weird as I thought I was. I am not alone in some of the feelings and fantasies that I have. Actually some of mine are kind of mild! I have also learned that their are caring people out there that don't judge and actually give very insightful and helpful advice.

You are never too old to learn new things!

6. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I know it might seem kind of obvious, but I've learned that we're all sexual beings and that it's okay to think about sex and to actually be sexual. This was somewhat of a revelation for me. Especially in the US, women are taught to believe the opposite of all the points you brought up, Brucey. We're not supposed to masturbate, nor are we supposed to think about sex, or even to enjoy sex. Using sex toys means you're a slut, etc.

I used to think I had a dirty mind but I've learned that I'm more or less normal, and as a result of joining this site, I've become very happy and comfortable in my sexuality. :tup

7. UtherPendragon

UtherPendragon New Member

The most reasuring thing to learn here is that women are every bit as sexual as men. Though you would never here discussions like this in the 'real world'
    For a woman, sex, especially admiting to liking it, is still a sin here.
    At least if we have to burn in hell we will be in good company.
    The amount of misery caused by this demand to deny our own nature must be immense.

8. heelfetish

Gold Member

I've learned lots. Mostly how to be more caring and supportive of my wife through an extended dry spell. Pressures of work and raising our son have impeded both our sex lives and desires. I came here as an outlet, and I've never looked back. Since joining, we've become closer than ever before, and I've found motivation to turn my life around. I've lost 50 lbs and have gotten back into good shape. I've learned to be more open and honest with my emotions, and have found acceptance from most for my somewhat strange practices.

9. cook74

Gold Member

I think I learn something new almost every time I log on.

I love Ryan's news threads, reading posts by people that have more experience than me, people that have had different experiences to me,people that write wonderfully hot stories based on their experiences :brow (you know who you are :p), and all those that just bring their own sexy attitudes to the different issues that have been brought up.

You guys help me think outside the square I live in, and for that I thank you all. :bow

10. evil-zombie

evil-zombie New Member

no one is weird here..if it feels good do it'''meaning if thats what u like?

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Ah, where to start? Where to start?

When I came here, a little over a year ago, I came in search of help. I was having major issues with my husband's lack of libido and I was feeling like shit about myself because I thought it was all my fault. I was hoping to find something here that would help me to turn him on more....and honestly, I was looking for cyber partners because I was so incredibly sexually frustrated. Lastly, I wanted a place to post my little stories.

Now, what I have learned since I've been here is, my husband's lack of drive wasn't my fault, but I sure as hell wasn't doing him much good just bitching about it. I learned that I had to kind of "force" him to realize what a sexual being I am and that I had needs he wasn't meeting.

I learned new things to try that would make him come looking for more, things that would excite him and awaken the sexual beast that was slumbering within him. I learned how to be more confident and in being so, increase his confidence in himself and his ability to please me.

I learned that I'm pretty decent at cyber sex and a damned good phone phucker. I learned my husband not only likes it when I fuck other men, (virtually) he actually wants to hear all the details, and ends up wanting to fuck me all the more.

I learned that my writing is a gift and that I can get people all squishy and/or hard with just my storytelling.

I learned all these things, and something I didn't expect. I learned that sharing my experiences here has actually helped other people, and that, I think, is the BEST part of my experience here on SF.

12. evil-zombie

evil-zombie New Member

anal for couples...what'?? i'll shut up

13. igor

Gold Member

I suppose I have learned that there are indeed people out in the world that enjoy "real" sex and also how fucked up my sex life really is.

14. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Wow...where do I start? I've learned that I'm not as much of a sick-o as I thought I was! I've learned that a lot of women love sick-o's. :brow I've learned that every human being is a sexual creature whether they admit it or not (a lot of horny people walking around!). I've learned that dropping unnecessary inhibitions is a good thing. I've learned that opening up and being completely honest with your SO is a good thing. I've learned that it's OK to fantasize about just about anything that turns you on. I've learned that finding some of your kinks is quite a fun journey. I've re-learned that most things human are filled with gray areas rather than black-n-white (even if we *try* to make it black-n-white). I've learned that it's OK to feel any particular way and what actually counts is what you choose to do with those feelings. I've learned that I REALLY enjoy being playful.

Should I keep going? I've learned I could read and post on here all day...:lol

I just hope I've given as much back as I've gotten. :bow

BD

15. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

I haven't been on here in a long long time but there was this bi-woman who had some very interesting insight on an clit sucking thread buried in here somewhere.

16. Sir Kill Jerk

Sir Kill Jerk New Member

more men than I ever imagined like strap-on sex.

17. bucky

bucky New Member

I have learned that women have sex on their minds just as much as men. Well, maybe not as much but way more than I thought.

18. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

What I like most about this site is that there are many others who have had similar experiences to my own. Any question that I want answered can be answered here. I've learned that there are just many others who have the same types of questions that I do; that it's ok to talk about everything, no matter how "taboo" it may seem. I enjoy reading everything on this site and come here regularly to catch up on the latest stories, questions, news, etc.. Thanks for making this a great forum where everyone can feel free to express themselves. Too bad we aren't as open in today's society as we are on here.

19. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Some of us are! :lol

Bass "Trouble" Dude

20. Wckd_Beauty

Wckd_Beauty New Member

I haven't learned alot of new things, aside from a clarification of what cybering is, but other than that it's mostly been discussions of things I know already and like giving input in. I finally found a place to discuss these topics and able to find people who have similar experiences or issues, and it's kinda of like a liberating feeling.