[Ask a Girl] Have you ever?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by stephen, Jul 19, 2012.

1. stephen

stephen Member

Have you ever had a soft mfm threeway with you husband? I am going to have my first mfm threesome with my wife but she doesnt want to really go all the way and rather just have him watch us. Does being watched lead up to a full blown threesome or even close? She was in another years before we met and had a bad experience, she banged both guys and sucked them both and got nothing in return. Neither guy played with her tits, or anything. She was used by the guy she really liked. She is doing this one for me for my birthday (50th) and weve been together with only each other for 20 years and this was my idea. So would it be better to just keep it mild or should I exspect once she gets horney she will loosen up and lets us do her?:)

2. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Because she's doing this for you, you might want to let her decide how it's going to go :eyes

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

And then please let us know how it went...slutty and I have talked about same room sex and maybe a soft swap for years....still haven't done it tho..

4. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Unless all involved are very comfortable with it, someone’s feelings are gonna get hurt. Years ago when our first soft swap and later full swap and 3 ways, we took our time and let things flow. My wife had been involved in several FMFs but it was my first at 3ways or swapping. Gotta admit she was more at ease than I was. It was and is completely both our choice and neither had to convince each other. Some relationships cannot go the route of playing. Gotta separate sex and love making. My wife, and to some extent me, is very voyeuristic so it plays into what we both enjoy.