have you ever...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Pride, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Pride

Pride New Member

Just saw someone and became somewhat obsessed. Not to a overly weird way. But like there is this girl i know she is like 17 maybe 16 even. But since this isnt a sexual discussion the age i figured would be ok.

But like seriously she is the most stunningly beautiful girl i have ever laid my eyes on in a real life setting. And i cant figured it out but im totally fucking hooked on this girl. But i've never really hung out with her and cant even seem to convince her to. And i dont want to bug her too much cuz thats just weird. And well you know.

But still like i cant help but want to try and get somewhere with this girl (no sexual reference) and its driving me crazy because i dont know why she is so reluctant. I have talked to her and if i see her out at say the beach or store or recently the fair...she will wave and say hi and even talk. But still it is absolutely driving me insane. Both because i cant figure out what it is about her that just draws me in but its like a bug to a light. I just cant help it.

But most of all it pisses me off that i cant figure out how to get her to hang out with me. Without coming off weird and shit too.

On top of that i know im far better looking than most of the guys i've known her to hang out with and shit.

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Well, you're 19... she's 16 - 17. You're obviously smitten with her beauty. It's certainly normal. With her being so young, she may just be shy - - and often that's how girls handle their shyness - by being aloof.

Perhaps, without coming across as overbearing, you could sort of 'cut to the chase'. Attempt to break the shyness barrier by being the mature man. You seem to not have any self-conscious problems :lol, so just help make her feel comfortable and unintimidated.
    But remember - Grandma Rose
    will kick your butt if you
    do anything naughty. I'M SERIOUS!

3. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Attraction is a very instinctual thing, in my opinion. I see women frequently that I'm quite attracted to (and some percentage are attracted to me). Sometimes they are absolutely gorgeous....sometimes they are just pretty (not gorgeous), but have that special "something" that's hard to put your finger on. (Pun intended.) Actually, I think I'm somehow quite attracted to nymphomaniacs...I'm not sure how I know that about them, but I seem to. I can just look at a woman and go "oh yeah, she loves to fuck", and it's very attractive. So...enjoy your attraction to her. Break the ice with her...just walk up to her and (gasp) say "I'd love for you to go on a date with me". If she looks at you and says something like "I don't know what to say", then say "Just say 'OK'". And she will.

She's not legal for sex. If you bonk her, we'll come kick your ass. (And it's for your own good/protection.) Keep her as an attractive friend until she's of legal age.

BD

4. Pride

Pride New Member

Yeah. Well i go 3 years younger than my age. And dont tell me you guys have never in your life done anything with someone under 18 lol. Though i actually never have. But thats all besides the point.

But i dont come accross her often in person at all. And i dont have her number or anything. So the only other means is myspace which ive talked to her once in a while on there and what not. But i mean i still dont know. Sometimes she dont even respond to my messages...which would lead me to believe that she just isnt interested. Though she has never given me any kind of a real chance obviously.

And im just so drawn to her i dont want to just give up. But i dont like feeling like im a creeper or anything weird.

Honestly if i posted a picture of her i think most men on here would agree with me. I THINK. And probably wouldnt even know she is her age. But still. Ugh why do things have to be difficult and not more up front. She says she would like to hang out but has been sayin that for months now. And yet to have it happen. If she just simply dont want to id rather hear it and have told her so. But she insist that she's just been busy. But how busy can a person be. Especially of her or my age. I have worked 50 hours a week at a job and still have not been too busy for stuff.

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Well, in light of that information, I'm inclined to think that perhaps she's not interested in anything but casual friendship. I guess sometimes you just have to read the signs and move along. Regardless of how handsome or beautiful a person is, sometimes they don't get the one they want. It's just part of life. Sucks, I know, but it's a fact of life, none-the-less. :ugh

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

I got hooked on someone once, and she's my now wife. The triggers for attraction are different for anyone, but the result is the same. We get hooked and obsessed, but I don't know how I'd handle not being able to satiate such an attraction.

By the way, is the age of consent 18 in the US? Seems weirdly high to me. In most of Australia it's 16, in my State it's 16 for everyone and 12 if the partner is within 2 years.

7. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

8. Dreama

Gold Member

I'm not certain about other states, but it's 16 for KY.

9. Pride

Pride New Member

Yeah i'll tell you its not easy to deal. It's not like i think about her all the time. But when i see her or something im like FUCK WHY?!

But in the U.S. I didnt even know it varied from state to state. But i know here in michigan and many other states the legal age for sex is 16. But if you are 18 or older anything under 18 is considered jailbait which i think is so retarded.

The U.S. has some dumbass laws as we all know.

"In New York the punishment for jumping off a building is death"
    Thats actually wrote down as a law...haha

10. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I think very often when you're attracted to a person, they're also attracted to you. Sometimes not, but often they are. At least that's been my experience.

The next time your heart throb says she'd like to hangout sometime, simply put a date and time to it. If she can't make it for the time you suggest, suggest another time. If she still can't, ask her when she can. And if she doesn't know, forget her and move on, because she's not interested.

11. Orion

Orion New Member

I know exactly what thats like man. All I can say is if you keep persisting and she keeps shying away, she might not want you in that way. Its unfortunate, but there are PLENTY of others out there. :)

12. Dreama

Gold Member

Find another girl who shows interest in you. You can't make someone like you.

13. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

When I was 26 I dated a 19 year old and a couple of my friends said she was too young for me... which shocked me because you are considered an adult at 18...

Maybe it was how she acted.. always talking about clothes and shopping, that made them say that... never thought to ask.

If I was 40 and wanted to date her... then I would of had reservations.

I once had a 16 year old girl flip on me because I refused to skate with her, when I went to a local rink to break in new skates.

I was 22 or so and she couldn't of been older than 16... her friends asked me I wanted to skate with her and I said she was too young.

I didn't think much of it after that and when I went to take my skates off she came inside and created a huge scene... yelling at me, telling me she wasn't a "little kid" etc.

That was pretty embarrassing... but I would do it all over again... I just didn't think it was right to be skating with a 16 year old...

Just be blunt bro...

Ask her if she wants to go out on double date and get one of your boys to be your wingman... ask her when a good time would be... if she says she is too busy to go out - then you have your answer and move on.

14. yikez

yikez New Member

i met a girl a few years back .. felt exactly the same thing. Problem was because i was so hooked onto her...i was nervous and all and it never worked out because i wasn't myself..

my advice, go with ur instincts..don't try to impress her too much