Have you ever....

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by melicious, Jun 20, 2007.

1. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

woke in the morning and not wanted to jump right into the shower, because you can still smell your lover on you? Mmmmm. It's a delicious way to start the day, isn't it?! Somehow it seems the shower will wash it away, and I just won't remember it as clearly (or as constantly) as I do right now.

2. blueyedcouple

blueyedcouple New Member

Oh Yes I love that after sex smell first thing in the morning. I reminds me of a morning last year.I was walking across a field on my way to go hunting and I was slapped in the face by the smell of her pussy ! I put my hand close to my face and could then tell that the pleasant aroma was comming from my mustache and beard.....yummy

3. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I love that.... lol. Someone very special to me says he needs a refill (of that smell on his stache). And he'll get me at the strangest times, by cupping his hands over his mouth and nose and inhaling deeply while looking me right in the eye. Giggles. Good way to get things started again......

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

Sounds wonderful, Mel. :eek:

5. Darknight

Darknight New Member

Its the most arousing and calming (oxymoronic, i know! lol) smell i can think of. Just the other day I woke up, scratched my nose and was pleasantly reminded of how i fingerfucked her slowly, while stroking v gently over her clit with my thumb, and was her neck and smelling her aroma....was ace. isnt it weird how a simple scent can evoke so much?

6. Localboy_808

Localboy_808 New Member

My girlfriends perfume scent on her body makes me horny for some reason.

7. Beau Bonhomme

Beau Bonhomme New Member

Yeah, it happend often. When I don't need to see important people, I do not wash myself til evening. hi hi hi!

8. syrupstains

syrupstains New Member

Omgz yes! The first night I stayed at my bfs house a few weeks ago I woke up with that wonderful smell as he was heading to work. He kissed me goodbye and went to get his ipod then rushed back in to kiss me again. xD mmm <3 He left and I was just laying in his bed smelling his pillow and curling up to it. :]

I miss just his smell....why does he have to be gone for a month!!! ><

9. redmondmale1978

redmondmale1978 New Member

smell of sex

my wife is a BIG fan of that too. Me, not so much. Not that I don't like the smell of her puss or what not...guess I just like to be clean, lol. :lol