Have you ever watched anybody

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by ctown75, Oct 11, 2007.

1. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

Hello

Have you ever watched a couple have sex[not just a a quick look],did it turn you on ? what was the situation.

2. espresso

espresso New Member

I have watched several couples have sex during my school years and hell yes it turned me on. I wish I could watch it all the time! I know that's a fantasy of my wife's as well.

The situation for me was just at parties and things like that, we were a close group of friends and sometimes things would happen at the parties and we would get to watch :)

3. Hertoy

Hertoy New Member

yes i have watched the couple that I am in a threesome with dozens of time! It is so hot to have sex with her and then watch her husband do her or vice versa! It turns me on so much! Usually if I have her first then watch I bad want to do her again after her husband is through!

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Nope, I have never seen it, but I've heard it a few times and I got off like crazy.

5. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

Yes a lot of times...sadly that was long ago.:(:(

6. igor

Gold Member

I have never watched anyone having sex (live, that is), but I have been in the next room and heard plenty. Talk about hot!

7. gillian

gillian New Member

I've never actually watched anyone have sex but I was on my way home on the train last night and there was a couple standing over the other side of the carriage. They were kissing occasionally, no big deal, but then I noticed she was stroking his cock with her index finger. It was really discreet but I could see him starting to get hard through his pants before he moved right against her. I was surprise at how horny it made me! I got off the train soaking wet and with that lovely throbbing sensation that only went away when I got home and finished myself off.

8. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

Watching is HOT

I posted so I will share

My wife and I go to swingers clubs and there is not much I have not scene and its all hot,but I really like women doing other women with strap-ons.The sound that people make are incredible also.There is nothing like being jacked off watching and orgy.

9. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I've evesdropped on my roommate (she's loud.) But I've only ever actually watched myself and my (then) fuck-buddy. In the mirror and we video taped it once.

10. rickk1

rickk1 Banned

I caught a woman-friend fucking some guy, not her husband, in a local rest area. She asked me if I were going to tell her hubby to which I told her that if I got to eat the cum out of her pussy that I wouldn't tell. She led me to the nearby woods and as soon as she pushed me onto the ground on my back, she sat on my face and let me suck the cum out of her delicious pussy. Mmmmmmmmm!! I met her at that rest area many other times and always got to eat her afterwards and sometimes we fucked too. I miss her cummy pussy...she moved away.

11. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I'd love to watch but haven't yet. When I was younger I always loved screwing in cheap motels where you could hear people in next room.

12. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

I only have see a girl eat another girl out at a party I was at. It was hot!!! I'm not really into girls like that, though thoughts crossed my mind, but I was soo turned on. I've also had people watch me briefly.

13. kloi89

kloi89 New Member

heard moans from other rooms .. but no visuals

14. larry appleton

larry appleton New Member

I'll be honest, at the thought of naked bodies, or sex for that matter would make me hard as a rock:lol

15. AndrewD

AndrewD New Member

I saw my college dorm mate and his girlfriend many times. I think I learn a few things from watching

16. cook74

Gold Member

I've paid for that but that cant be as good as the real thing.

That knock at the door when times up was like waking from a dream to the sound of an annoying alarm. :eek

17. smair82

I have seen and had a 4some, that was a real turn however I get more turned on at the thought of someone watching me. I always make videos and take pics

18. INeedSex

INeedSex New Member

I've watched other people and it was one of the BIGGEST turn ons ever. I've also been watched by other people which is pretty nice too.

19. Jennyfer527

Jennyfer527 New Member

Well friday night the girl in the dorm above me was having a little fun. God I swear her and her bf must have broke the bed.

But it got me so hott I whipped out my vibrator and started playing with myself with my windowshade open.

The great thing about my window is that it overlooks the courtyard at my school and it's on the 2nd floor (actually its the first floor but the basement people need windows too). And if someone walks by and looks in my window they see my beautiful pussy getting fucked by my pink vibrator.

So far I haven't heard any cheering :(

20. BluShrtVigilanT

BluShrtVigilanT New Member

If I were to watch I'd prolly get so horny I'd either start beating off in front of them or jump right in. Just reading this thread has me hard as a rock.