Have you ever participated in swingers?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Janekate, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Janekate

Janekate New Member

Hey there guys and gals!

I wanted to know if any people here are swingers and like to have sex with random people in a big gang bang orgy :D ?

This personally is my little fetish an i've been doing this for about 2 years now.

I really like this lifestyle and I think it's also very healthy. I mean - almost always you can find someone to have some fun with with no strings attached, nice huh ;))

Share your experiences with swinging and maybe you have intersting thoughts about this subject lol

No haters please!!!

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

It sounds like a helluva lot of fun to me, except it's not a good idea to get filled up with possibly tainted cum.

3. suite91

suite91 Member

Yes, my wife and I have been swinging for a few years now,

but we've never done random people or had a gang bang. I don't know anyone who has.
    In our experience your take on the Lifestyle is the exception, not the rule.

All the power to you, I'm sure you're enjoying yourself, but it's a myth that all swingers are out for group sex with strangers.

4. Mr Sensitive

Mr Sensitive New Member

Yeah, sure my wife and I have been with other couples for enjoyment. I will even admit to my wife having gangbang fantasies, but so far that's a bit much. I mean maybe between myself and the male half of the couple friends we have we could round something half-decent up, but having sex with total random strangers in gang bang orgy situations sounds a wee bit risky. You do know HIV/AIDS is still out there even though it's no longer the chic disease don't you?