Have you ever masturbated with a same sex friend?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by s1ng1nf00l, May 20, 2004.

?

What's your stand point on masturbating with a same sex friend?

1. I am straight, I never did, and I don't want to.

12 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. I am straight, never did, but would like to.

5 vote(s)
    18.5%
  3. I am straight, and did.

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  4. I am straight, and went even further.

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  5. I am gay, and never did.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I am gay, and did.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I am gay, and went even further.

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  8. I am bi, and never did.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. I am bi, and did.

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  10. I am bi, and went even further.

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

I'm just wondering, how normal is it to masturbate in the presence of a same sex friend? How many people have done it before or are interested in trying it with any of their friends? Do you think it's only a gay activity, or are you more open about it?

2. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

My answer to this question would be "I'm straight, and did." I did it once only, and it really was fun, even though I'm straight. It was very comforting to know that I have a friend that can be that open with me, and not affraid. We talked about things like our techniques, and how far we could pull the skin while hard, and stuff like that... Though it may sound weird, it was still really fun, and it didn't feel like a "gay" thing at all... We watched girls gone wild while we did it. I would definitely do it again.

3. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

Please post here if you're also a straight guy who's experienced this! I feel like I'm alone on this subject.

4. mr_fongo

mr_fongo New Member

i think it would have been cool when i was young, and i don't think it's a gay thing at all...

but now i'm too old for that stuff, i can just play with my girl friend :)

5. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

I've read on a lot of boards before that masturbation with other people of the same sex is actually a lot more common than people think it is. About 35% of all guys have done it, in one servey I saw, and about 50%+ of all guys would do it if the chance came up. I've still only done it once, but I kind of see it as like a best friend only type of thing. I believe that a relationship with another person of the same sex where neither of you are afraid to be naked in front of the other, is a great relationship to have. I wish I had at least one relationship like this. Even I did it with that one friend, it was only to see what it was like, but we never change in front of each other or do anything like that with eachother, so we don't really have that kind of relationship. I guess I've just always wanted a friend whom I didn't have to be afraid of being undressed in front of. I'd have more freedom that way, and not worrying about having to wait for an available bathroom or something to change in or anything like that.

6. Pabl0

Pabl0 New Member

Not me, not even interested a friend of mine started J/O in front of me when I was driving in my truck and he was watching some chick (hooker) give a guy a B/J in his car beside us.
    I was totally weirded out and pissed of he was J/O in front of me.

7. DarkHamlet

DarkHamlet New Member

i would do it, if it was Female Friend 4 sure

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.