Have you ever had sex with your boss or for money?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by PA Slut, Jan 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PA Slut

PA Slut New Member

Have you ever had sex with your boss? I got a new job years ago and after a few days my boss the owner, asked me come to his office after work, he had me set down and started to talk about sex, he than took out his penis and played with it while he told me he would “pay me if that would help make up my mind”. This must have excited him because he started to cum, into his coffee cup, at this point I left and went home. When I told my husband he got so excited that he talked my into doing it. This would be only the second guy that I had sex with since I’ve been married so I went along with it. At first I was given clothes for the sex but when he wanted to take me to a motel I told him he’d have to do better than that so he started paying me $50.00. This went on for a few years until we moved, once I met him at another business he owned and he had a younger guy there that he asked my to have sex with so I sucked his cock until he came. My husband loves me to have sex with others and has let me do all his friends, sometimes with him there and others I have done and than told him. He also has had guys he met online do me; I have had some great sex. Now you see why I call myself “PA Slut.

2. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Neither..

I never had a boss who was gorgeous enough to share my body with

I am very very choosy :)

As for going with my man's friends...dunno really....they aint that appealing to me...

Of course if they were Johhny Depp lookalikes...maybe

A man has really gotta have something very special before I even take down my purple velvet pants for him...

We are all different I suppose

The online thing does appeal to me though...cos there is a detachment there and a certain amount of mystery...a chance to share fantasies and escape into the different realms...yeah that intrigues me

As for being paid....I wouldnt even like a guy paying for a night out...I am very independant...so maybe I would end up paying him...and then I am in control...haha!!!

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I DO!! -and on a regular basis! My boss is incredibly hot, and seems to know EXACTLY what I want sexually. It's like he reads my mind or something. It just blows my mind! He's a lover like no other, for sure!

And don't worry, gang. thorn knows all about it. As a matter of fact, he approves. :)

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Where does that line start Rose.:sf

5. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

I don't think i would be comfortable having sex for money. I like to enjoy sex and as long as that happens i don't need any payment! :)

And as for the boss, i've never had a boss attractive enough to even consider it. Bound to make things a bit weird in the work place though!

6. Thorn

Gold Member

It starts and stops with her boss. :lol That's due to the fact that she works for my business.

Just for you all's information, I have sex with all my female employees. :D Unfortunately Rose is the only female that works for me. :(

7. doberman

doberman New Member

i actually paid for sex with prostitutes when i was younger.. mostly it was bad, but there was this one in peticular, altough i was incapable in the beginning, she brought it to a very nice ending..

and once i had an "affair" quite far away from me.. i was without a job at the time, so she had to cover up my expenses.. but i had to be there for her needs.. that was kind of sexy.. but to be honest, which man wouldnt want to be paid for their "loving"..

8. Dreama

Gold Member

I have to be very very emotionally connected to the person that I have sex with, to start. I don't think I could do this, especially if I had an SO. Even if he wanted me to do it, I wouldn't be comfortable with it.

9. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Good reply Thorn:sf

And you said
    Why is that unfortunate.

10. wokie

wokie New Member

I have with a boss once, but only because he was so incredibly sexy. And it wasn't because he offered, it's because we wanted to!

And don't we all have sex for money in one form or other? At least when you are single.

11. GentleManSteve

GentleManSteve New Member

I had a female boss that wanted to fuck me but I turned her down and then got fired.

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

I was the boss once, at twenty-two with a staff of a dozen or so. The Accounts Receivable clerk was mid-thirties, married with a husband who travelled a lot, and sometimes I drove her home and she was always inviting me inside. I made apologies, in retrospect I should have followed her up.

The Accounts Payable clerk was single and always following me around. Not my type by a longshot.

The receptionist who we hired later was gorgeous! She was single, late twenties,with beautiful creamy skin and a great body. We dated for a while, but it wasn't because I was the boss, we were both similar in personality and taste. The Accounts Payable clerk got really jealous, lost me my job in fact! I got another one soon enough, and I still had my girlfriend until she went home.

And sometimes I used to help hand out the cash pays to the women working in the factory. It was a clothing factory, and most of the machinists were women, many middle-aged mothers and quite a few younger (my age at the time) daughters too. It was strange to be grabbed and pulled and whistled at by these young women! Strange but nice!

13. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

My boss (when I work during breaks) is about 27 and about 16" shorter than I ... still ...

yep if she asked me to, I most certainly would.

14. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

Yeah i had a job working for this guy my mom knew. It was a couple years ago. I just did some stuff for him in his office. Mostly what he wanted was sex though lol. We fucked a few times before I quit.

15. SexyScorp

Gold Member

""""I have to be very very emotionally connected to the person that I have sex with, to start. I don't think I could do this, especially if I had an SO. Even if he wanted me to do it, I wouldn't be comfortable with it"""".

Glad to know I aint the only one...

Some of ye guys talk about having sex as though you are changing yer clothes....

Isnt it a very very sacred thing to share with someone...?

Dont ye think, at least to have some feelings of connection or love for the person....(or maybe that should be for yerself)?

16. Thorn

Gold Member

It was ment to be humorous, BigH. ;)

17. SexyScorp

Gold Member

It was humourous Thorn...:)

Aaahh you guys are sweet....you and Rose I mean....

<3 <3

18. Rupture

Rupture New Member

While I never had sex with a boss, I did have sex with a woman that worked for me...on my bosses desk. Is this close enough :)

19. Thorn

Gold Member

Thanks Scorp. Hey I'm hiring........ Want to be on my "staff" ? :lol j/k:lol

20. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Hiring....oh....

Well i wasnt looking for work....but I am good at phone sex...would that be any use to your business..do you think it would promote more business for you and Rose..

You two could go off together whilst I got all yer clients hot and horny...

What do ye say.....:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.